ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face?????

Go down 
+3
gibri
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:23 am

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, or on the GI Joe Classic Collection forum.
But since he is very close to No Face, I decided to post it here.

When the first live action GI Joe movie came out, Hasbro released a few 1/6 figures.
This figure was released as Cobra Commander. Joseph Gordon-Levett (sp?) played the
character. Due to being in an explosion, he wore a clear mask equipped so he could breath.

No Face????? Movie_10

No Face????? Movie_11

The figure has a translucent mask. You can see the Cobra marking on his chest plate. His legs
are the same as No Face, and he carries the same blade. But when the mask is removed....

No Face????? Movie_12

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:42 am

No Face????? Movie_13

This figure is different from the MAM No Face. His feet are black, instead of a silver color. His legs and head look to be
from the same molds as No Face. But his torso is Joe Classic Collection. He has a silver chest plate, but it only covers
the front. The back is elastic, when you look to the lower left of the photo you can see that. He also has what Hasbro
called "gung-ho" hands in the Classic Collection line. He doesn't have the body color and detail that matches the head.

No Face????? Movie_14

So I guess I could use him either way, Cobra Commander or No Face. But I have the Hall of Fame Cobra Commander
in the blue uniform and hood that I have yet to transfer onto a Classic Collection body. I don't have a MAM No Face,
so I'm thinking of making this figure my No Face.

I have a handful of Dr. X's and Professor Gangrene's, but not one No Face. I just looked on ebay, and shipping costs
are through the roof! Buying a simple weapon for MAM is estimated around $22 USD for shipping, for a $4 weapon.
Figures around $35 to 40 something for shipping. So I figure I will stick to this guy as my No Face.

Daryl

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 10:08 am

Thanks for sharing your GI Jo No Face with us and sharing your thoughts about him.

Admin
gibri

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 5:26 am

No Face????? Dscf0015

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 5:34 pm

I've got one of each. Both have been rebodied on to much more articulated bodies. cheers
No Face????? 20201206-175844

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 6:36 pm

I have become quite fond of no face , and came close to getting one , but have resisted so far . Rogue-Trooper`s in particular I find amusing and sinister at the same time , I have named them the Gruesome Brothers . Very Happy Good fun seeing him in all his different guises . bounce

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 4:59 am

lol! lol! lol!

But... stupid! Crazy

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:04 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
lol! lol!  lol!

But... stupid!  Crazy

No Face????? 50757248891_54a5e2b6e4_bBippy by Gary Menten, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:27 am

Laughing  You bet!

I hope this becomes a recurring bit! It could pop up in various topics at random!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:30 am

Could happen....could happen.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 9:34 am

Chip wrote:
I have become quite fond of no face , and came close to getting one , but have resisted so far . Rogue-Trooper`s in particular I find amusing and sinister at the same time , I have named them the Gruesome Brothers . Very Happy  Good fun seeing him in all his different guises . bounce

That’s brilliant to see typed that you have become quite fond of No Face. Why have you only came close to getting one , but have resisted so far?

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 11:04 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
No Face????? 50757153076_e1c1b788f3_bVery Interesting by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

LOL!!!! lol! I remember that from the Laugh In show!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 11:05 am

Yes. Arte Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Face????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Face?????   No Face????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face?????
Page 1 of 1