ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit

Go down 
+3
gibri
Kimono Troop Command
FIELD STATION 42
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 9:33 pm

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-1

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-2a

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-3

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-4

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-5

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-6

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-7

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-8

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-9

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-10

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-11

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 4-12

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 11:38 pm

BTW...Great work Dave. You deal with the discrepancies of scale between the figure and terrain very effectively in this installment.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 1:41 am

Nice work, Dave!

Gad blasted good read!

cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Fantastic installment Dave! things are getting real interesting now! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 3:06 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic installment Dave! things are getting real interesting now!

The dearth of responses suggests otherwise. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you can jazz things up. You’re next in the rotation, aren’t you?

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 3:14 am

I think the dearth of replies is just due to the time of year and that folks have other things on their minds.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 5:42 am

Nice work! Great set up and a brilliant location! That old school camera is really cool too!
I love the Schwimmwagen! Such a brilliant vehicle.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 8:23 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic installment Dave! things are getting real interesting now!

The dearth of responses suggests otherwise. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you can jazz things up. You’re next in the rotation, aren’t you?

I am intending on getting n with my chapter now I'm back, but there has been an interesting development from Mr.P, so look out for chapter five coming real soon! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:37 pm

Just finished reading Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit. Ah it’s so lovely to see proper outside pictures again. I totally loved reading this chapter. All outside pictures where very well photographed Dave Wink. This comic panel made me laugh BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit 10-AAD73-E-097-F-4-CF8-A43-D-8-EA6-A26-A7644

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 1:05 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Just finished reading Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit. Ah it’s so lovely to see proper outside pictures again. I totally loved reading this chapter. All outside pictures where very well photographed Dave Wink. This comic panel made me laugh....

Thanks, Alex! Glad you liked it! Dal came up with most of the dialogue for that panel! He’s really funny when he gets rolling!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Well done Dave and Dal! cheers

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 pm

'Very Interesting' indeed. I wonder how many got that inference? Lol
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:01 am

SixthShooter wrote:
'Very Interesting' indeed. I wonder how many got that inference? Lol

This makes three of us! Razz

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:15 am

Does that include the guy who posted it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 am

I seem to recall his name was Arte Johnston? It was a classic though perhaps lost on the UK crowd... I'd put it on the same lines as John Banner's Sgt. Shultz's "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing." On Hogan's Hero's.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:48 am

Arte Johnson, from Rowan & Martin's "Laugh-In." It's not the only "Laugh-In" reference I've made. There's another here....

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11148-kamiko-komics-blond-action-man-sorry-wrong-damned-number-simon-treaty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:58 am

Oh my yes... Ernestine. Great the way you used that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:12 am

If you follow the thread all the way to the end, it's another that took some wild and unpredictable twists
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:41 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Does that include the guy who posted it?  

Unfortunately... yes! Razz

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
If you follow the thread all the way to the end, it's another that took some wild and unpredictable twists

I ended up reading through the entire S.I.M.O.N. storyline again! I'd forgotten how funny some of it was!

I also didn't realize how long it has been since an update! Time for some more stuff! I even purchased some props for that specific purpose!

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:52 am

Well I'm certainly enjoying reading the back issues, and impressed with the quality of your work. I'm not sure I'll ever reach that level. Might be best for me to stick to Bar Diorama's ;-)
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 1:56 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Well I'm certainly enjoying reading the back issues, and impressed with the quality of your work. I'm not sure I'll ever reach that level. Might be best for me to stick to Bar Diorama's ;-)

Almost every storyline either starts or ends in a bar, or involves copious amounts of alcohol in some way or another. Don't worry, you'll fit right in. I'm hoping your characters will apply to the S.I.M.O.N. coalition, or at the very least call in to the "Attention All Unit Commanders" topic.

Text or dialog does not need to be in word bubbles/balloons. Caption form is fine. That's how most of us started before joining the Cult of Plasq Comic Life.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 2:05 am

Having been recently unemployed without cause during an F'ing pandemic, I have to be a little careful about expenses, but Comic Life has been on my Radar for a while. I just didn't have anything worthwhile doing a photo story around. With my recent progress on VooDoo, it's one thing I will look at soon, or at least as soon as I can find a means to make money. Then again, I might use the funds from the Keyboard I recently sold to a friend. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit   BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMCOMIX PRESENTS: Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Four (1): In Pursuit
Page 1 of 1