ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Introductions

Go down 
+4
BrandontheFigureFreak
JohnnyE4
Kimono Troop Command
gibri
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:09 pm

I've not got the story totally figured out yet, however so far...

While serving in the British Army Liam proved himself a capable soldier. After getting out, he worked odd jobs, before finding work providing security for some clubs in London. It wasn't long the right people noticed, and more opportunities came his way. While not always on the right side of the law, Liam continued to make friends in high places, capitalize on opportunities and build a portfolio.

His son Lewis is also very savvy, though thanks to his fathers efforts, Lewis had a head start in life. Attending university for Business and later Law, he is well rounded. Though his gambles don't always pay off, he is quite capable, and even more sure in himself.

After tying up some loose ends in London, business related, and ensuring his estranged wife was financially well taken care of, Liam took the opportunity to move his business across the Atlantic, where he keeps a lower profile, a smaller circle and a low key approach.

Jørgen is the family account and business partner. He often comes to see his friend Liam even when there is no business to discuss to escape from his wife.

Some Introductions Comica41
Some Introductions Comica43
Some Introductions Comica42
Some Introductions Comica44
Some Introductions Comica45
Some Introductions Comica46

Some Introductions Comica48
Some Introductions Comica49
Some Introductions Comica47

Black And White Gritty Bonus Images

Some Introductions Psx_2021
Some Introductions Psx_2022
Some Introductions Psx_2023

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Look like some tough characters, businessmen...right, okay, I'll go along with that... Wink

Great setting and photos! You're off to a good start with the basis for some great stories.

Looking forward to more.

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 10:24 pm

You have mastered the art of photographing the figures you've created. All your characters look superb and natural, but "Liam" is uncannily realistic, particularly in the B&W shot.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 10:44 pm

I loved this post on mwd, so am so pleased to see it here too! It really is a fantastic way to introduce us to your characters! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 5:16 am

Yes Gibri... businessmen... Thank you so much!

Thanks Dave! I was very happy with the black and white shot!

Thanks Dal! I'm happy to share here always.
Back to top Go down

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 5:25 am

Look forward to seeing these 'businessmen' in a story. Great characters.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 4:26 am

SixthShooter wrote:
Look forward to seeing these 'businessmen' in a story. Great characters.

Oh there is more to come! Two more guys who are part of this crowd, Raymond and Michael. Then there are the Russians, Ivan, Yuri and Boris.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Nice work and great posing Sarah. I always enjoy seeing the sets you create. your furniture is awesome.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 3:41 pm

Thanks Gary! I haven't done furniture in a while, but I started a new one last night.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 4:07 pm

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Thanks Gary! I haven't done furniture in a while, but I started a new one last night.

I'll be eager to see it. your furniture is to die for.
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 4:47 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
RealSarahdactyl wrote:

I'll be eager to see it. your furniture is to die for.

Thanks Gary! That really means alot to me!
I have been slowly working on my new one today. I tried something new and actually added stitching to hold it together. Of course my needle work needs some work but I think this could lead to new things.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 11:22 am

I'm eager to see it.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 3:11 pm

awesome room and introductions to your cast
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 6:37 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
awesome room and introductions to your cast

Thanks! Johnny!
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 9:55 am

Hey Sarah, I just saw tat you replied to Me about your "Mini Me" and the link you provided lead Me here. I must say she is very nice and creative an resembles of what I have seen of you via your avatars bounce Your story is clever and your characters are quite original yet familiar at the same time and appear very good and professional looking. I love your sets & displays...I never could do something that looks that realistic Shocked

Keep it up Sarah Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 1:25 pm

Wow they look so real! Great job! Very Happy

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:37 am

Thanks guys!

Some Introductions Psx_2043

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 9:02 am

Great shot Sarah! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Considering the amount of drinking they do, your gang keeps their basement clubhouse quite neat and tidy!
Razz

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: