ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Empty
PostSubject: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 am

A few of my French Resistance/Spy Island originals and bashes. I just love the look!
Left to right: 40th AM FR, New Geyperman in NOS vintage uniform, 1969 GI Joe Sears exclusive Negro Adventurer, Mlle Marie, Mlle Marie again,
Mike Power Atomic Man in NOS Spy Island gear. This is my all time favorite Joe theme, the black top with jeans is timeless, and the black on black ain't so bad either. I have more, I'll have to dig them out for some more pics. Hope you enjoy these!

Thanks for looking, Rick

Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! 102_2589Medium
Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! 102_2593Medium
Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! 102_2592Medium
Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! 102_2591Medium
Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! 102_2590Medium
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 am

Tons of jumpers! cheers
Lookin good Rick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 am

they all look superb Rick, and I agree mate a fantastic look ! cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

Great collection of smartly turned out figures Rick. I love the look of black on a figure , it really sets them off I think.
I too got a little carried away with the black jumper/sweater look & went as far as to place one on my 60's mountaineer when really it should be green. It contrasts so well though against the green jacket , it leaves me wondering why they gave him a green sweater in the 1st place? Green on green............Nah !
Great upload Rick.
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Wow, great upload Rick, that is a fine looking set of figures you have there my friend. The black jumper is a very nice piece of outfit.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Ah! another FRF uniform fan,

They look great, the FRF was one of the first sets i got as a youngster, it was right at the top of my wants list. It was the card art that really captured my attention.. the tough looking, raiding saboteur commando thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!   Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those damn black sweaters, I believe you guys call them jumpers! I'm an addict!
Page 1 of 1