ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Empty
PostSubject: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 11:51 am

Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. 7-BDF385-B-1763-47-E4-A410-1-AE8434-E8278
This is a old picture that I found.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 3:57 pm

Yeah! Action Figures using real tools, that's what we need to see more of!

Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. 48135905826_29fd1d25e7

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 4:31 pm

I totally agree with you Dave on that we need to see more pictures of our Action Figures using real tools lol! .

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Interesting how much that Makita cordless power drill looks like an appropriate tool/weapon for the Black Robot to be using. You actually do have a real life Headquarters of Supervillains there at PGF-HQ, don't you?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 1:20 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Interesting how much that Makita cordless power drill looks like an appropriate tool/weapon for the Black Robot to be using. You actually do have a real life Headquarters of Supervillains there at PGF-HQ, don't you?

I sure do have Headquarters of Supervillains here at PGF-HQ but there only figures lol!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

I sure do have Headquarters of Supervillains here at PGF-HQ but there only figures.  

Only figures, huh? scratch I'm thinking there's more to Other Dave's motorhome than just recreational travel! I bet it is fully equipped for every manner of espionage. Probably has rocket launchers behind the front grill and laser cannons, too.

And with all the robot dogs you've posted pics of, do you really think we are gullible enough to believe that Lottie is not a robot too? A rocket-firing robot, I'd wager!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 4:47 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:

I sure do have Headquarters of Supervillains here at PGF-HQ but there only figures.  

Only figures, huh? scratch  I'm thinking there's more to Other Dave's motorhome than just recreational travel! I bet it is fully equipped for every manner of espionage. Probably has rocket launchers behind the front grill and laser cannons, too.

And with all the robot dogs you've posted pics of, do you really think we are gullible enough to believe that Lottie is not a robot too? A rocket-firing robot, I'd wager!

Thanks for your comments Dave.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 5:04 pm

Are the robots still assisting in the reconstruction of the New MAM Chamber?

Just for fun, here's another Dolls With Drills pic:

Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. 52004987768_4edfef5f8d

PostSubject: Re: Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill.   Black Robot drilling a whole using a big powerful drill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1