ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Empty
PostSubject: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 1:59 pm

Smugglers caught checking out their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.
Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 45912-B39-12-F1-49-D7-8-C81-25-BCC4-FC279-B

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 86-CF755-D-FBBE-4-EA5-9-D74-2369384-BAE8-C

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 904-F3-F5-E-0460-49-A2-BC84-B93-F4-BD2-AA70

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. A913-A72-F-081-F-4-FDE-94-C5-49-F6-D36386-E3

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. F993-CA5-F-C471-48-A4-A1-C8-D8-BE899-A1652

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:16 pm

Your Cave scene has bags of potential for further pics , and I like the Grizzly , could you have a better partner ? Great Pics Alex .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Chip wrote:
Your Cave scene has bags of potential for further pics , and I like the Grizzly , could you have a better partner ? Great Pics Alex .

Thank you very much for the high praise comments Chip.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:07 pm

"A bear? A freakin' BEAR? You gotta be kidding me! C'mon, guys, that is TOTALLY not fair! How can I stand a chance against a bear?"

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 8:01 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
"A bear? A freakin' BEAR? You gotta be kidding me! C'mon, guys, that is TOTALLY not fair! How can I stand a chance against a bear?"

lol! lol!, them smugglers definitely don’t stand a chance against a bear. Especially a bear carrying missiles on his back.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Great shots Alex! forget the missiles, I think the smugglers, especially that one was more concerned about getting a bite in the nether regions! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:32 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great shots Alex! forget the missiles, I think the smugglers, especially that one was more concerned about getting a bite in the nether regions! lol! lol! lol!

Thanks Dal for your comments.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 3:05 am

Great photos Alexander!

Your cave diorama is looking great! Like Chip said, it has great potential.

I'm curious what figure the smuggler is? I've never seen him before,
he's a great villain figure. I can see him working with Gangrene, No-Face
or Dr. X. In fact, he could have his own network of henchmen.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:33 am

TNshooter wrote:
Great photos Alexander!

Your cave diorama is looking great! Like Chip said, it has great potential.

I'm curious what figure the smuggler is? I've never seen him before,
he's a great villain figure. I can see him working with Gangrene, No-Face
or Dr. X. In fact, he could have his own network of henchmen.  

Daryl

Thanks for your comments Daryl. To answer your curious question on what figure is the smuggler. Well my answer to you is the smuggler is a Lanard action figure, in fact the other smuggler is also a Lanard action figure too.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:21 am

Here are more random pictures.
Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 5-C221349-5172-41-A6-A893-B367-AD0-AD545

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 8-E965-BFB-7613-419-A-913-B-2-D79-B5-EC91-AF

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. 977-EE5-C6-4-C73-462-A-BC1-B-6-F00-DA52-AF6-A

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. B7-C6-ACAC-79-D7-4-DF6-A3-AA-50-B2220-F75-A4

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. D39-D8-F9-E-6-FC2-46-C5-9245-392231-EC5080

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. DEF7564-C-0-A43-40-F3-9420-912-E17-DD5-BD6

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 4:54 am

Thanks Alexander, I wasn't sure who made that figure.

I have a few Lanard figures, but none of them have the "villain" look,
like this guy has. If I had one of those, I would give him
a name, and some henchmen. He has a great villain look.

The Lanard figures I have seem more generic.

He looks almost like Junkyard Jack from 21st century toys.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.   Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smugglers caught checking their stolen loot by Action Man and his grizzly bear.
Page 1 of 1