ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I Joined The Vietcong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Why I Joined The Vietcong  Empty
PostSubject: Why I Joined The Vietcong    Why I Joined The Vietcong  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:47 pm

This is  " Nguyet " . And her story . From what I found in my Google search for Vietnamese names , Nguyet means from the moon . Now it wasn`t till I looked closely after getting the sculpt  Nguyet has blue eyes ..... Embarassed  Though she looks very Asian . So her story goes something like this ....

" Nguyet "  , Was born of French farther , shortly after the end of the Indochina War . She was lucky a man in the village took in her and her mother , and brought Nguyet up as his own , along with her younger brother and sisters . Nguyet was teased and picked on by the other children whilst she grew up because of her funny coloured eyes . The grown ups frowned and gave her odd looks as they passed her in the village . Nguyet , spited her farther for not coming back for her mother as he had promised , and thought little more of the bullying Americans who passed through her village from time to time . When Nguyet was in her early twenties ,  the Vietcong came to her village one night for food and shelter and at dawn the next day she left with them and joined the Vietcong ......

Why I Joined The Vietcong  1-Nguyet-P1120471

Why I Joined The Vietcong  2-Nguyet-P1120474

Why I Joined The Vietcong  3-Nguyet-P1120475

Why I Joined The Vietcong  4-Nguyet-P1120476

Why I Joined The Vietcong  5-Nguyet-P1120483

BAMComix, gibri and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why I Joined The Vietcong    Why I Joined The Vietcong  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 am

Interesting story on why Nguyet joined The Vietcong. I think the Asian look with blue eyes works well.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Why I Joined The Vietcong    Why I Joined The Vietcong  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:49 am

Great backstory chip! and another wonderful creation, she is very pretty! and deadly too by the looks of it!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Why I Joined The Vietcong    Why I Joined The Vietcong  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:09 am

I agree with what Dal said!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Joined The Vietcong    Why I Joined The Vietcong  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Joined The Vietcong
Page 1 of 1