ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.

Go down 
+2
Chip
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Empty
PostSubject: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:28 am

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  9-A5-E3375-2252-465-C-8626-10-FE90199324
The Commissioner is in a critical meeting with Detective Warthog.  “Detective Warthog,  it is  a  very dark time on our streets at the moment. Gangs are starting to terrorise the streets once again.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  4-A48-D915-3-AB6-412-B-B2-B8-9-BB58-BFBFD74
“The Gang  causing the most unrest apparently goes under the name of “The Gangrene Street Gang”.  We  have heard their name and  various stories about their criminal activities  from members of other Street Gangs that we have arrested They  are obviously scared of this Street Gang.  I would dearly love to bring them to justice and put them behind bars.   I’m bringing in a man called Action Man to head up a Swat Team to raid the premises I have been told is their hideout.  It is about time they were off the streets for good.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  09986841-7479-4-C60-A618-CFD0-D28-CC6-CE
“Previously Action Man helped bring peace of mind to World Leaders by arresting a man named Professor Gangrene for  the possession and  the manufacture of Chemical Weapons.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  5855-EE7-E-092-C-42-F0-9-D59-F1-A6-FD3-B0-FA1
Detective Warthog says, “I heard about that case Sir.  I also  heard that Professor Gangrene was found dead in his cell in the early hours of  the morning  by prison guards and that two independent  doctors  had  confirmed his death.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  8574580-C-6-E50-492-A-B131-31-BA5-D1-C366-D
“Well, Detective Warthog, thanks to Action Man,  he managed to stop the Chemical Weapons before they were used in anger by Professor Gangrene. Thankfully they where disposed of by our Chemical Weapons Disposal Unit.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  9910-A9-EE-5-E68-4-B97-A051-0-B0-DD215-ABB9
“Anyway,  I have invited Action Man to meet us here today. He doesn’t know why I’ve asked him to come as yet.  I only told him that there was  a job that we needed his help with.  I’ll debrief him once he gets here.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  DCDBE45-B-A689-475-D-82-AF-293-FE16-F2-BF0
Action Man arrives.

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  011-DCD20-AFDF-4-B6-E-B967-140-C3-DD6-D1-E1
The Commissioner tells Action Man the details of why a raid is necessary and urgent on the Gangrene Street Gang’s premises. After listening to all the details, Action Man  agrees to lead this raid along the  Swat Team.  I do request, however, that I take along my Robotic Dog “Alloy”.  He does more than just bite.” Action Man laughs as he says this.

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  696-B5570-4616-4-E21-BE58-E50-C9-BEB283-A
“I will allow you to take your Alloy.  We have a team meeting on the raid tomorrow morning, so please get yourself rested  and bring Alloy with you.  That will be all for now Action Man.”    “Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow morning then.”

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  4-E514-B99-0-F0-C-4-A08-832-F-4-E33-BC2-C00-F5
Action Man walks out of the room.

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  963822-CE-E306-4-FD8-A2-EA-25423-D3-E7-E23
“Detective Warthog, I am want you to be there at the meeting tomorrow morning  because you are to be on the raid with them. You will be in charge of arresting  the Gangrene Street Gang.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 8:24 am

Thank you very much Dal for changing some of the coloured pictures into black and white pictures for me apart from the black and white picture of the Chemical Weapons because that’s my own.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:01 am

Really pleased the edits worked out for you. This seems like another interesting tale. Let's hope the raid goes well?
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:07 am

Great start to your story Alexander!

I'm curious to see what Warthog will do to sabotage the mission.

I'm really liking the gangster with the mohawk. Is he a Power Team
figure?

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:45 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Really pleased the edits worked out for you. This seems like another interesting tale. Let's hope the raid goes well?

I’m pleased that you think it could be another interesting tale Very Happy. Your have to find out in part two if the raid goes well or not.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:54 am

TNshooter wrote:
Great start to your story Alexander!

I'm curious to see what Warthog will do to sabotage the mission.

I'm really liking the gangster with the mohawk. Is he a Power Team
figure?

Daryl

Thank you very much Daryl. Pleased that you thought it was a great start to the story. I find that very interesting that your curious to see what Warthog will do to sabotage the mission. Well you might get to find out to see if Warthog sabotages the mission or not. I myself Daryl also really like the gangster with the mohawk. He’s from the set lookout tower from the world peacekeepers range.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Alexander,

I didn't know a figure came with the lookout tower. Do you have one?
It's a nice kit. I would like to have one.

World Peacekeepers are Power Team figures. They go by both names.
Power Team was what they were originally called, later world peacekeepers.

And yes, I am very curious to see what Warthog will do. I guess I will find
out later in the story! I look forward to future posts on the story.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Good start to your new story Alex , it`s good you are spreading them out more , and leaving us wanting to see the next chapter . I am looking forward to seeing " Alloy " get some action . Great name by the way . I like your gang of thugs too .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 2:50 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Alexander,

I didn't know a figure came with the lookout tower. Do you have one?
It's a nice kit. I would like to have one.

World Peacekeepers are Power Team figures. They go by both names.
Power Team was what they were originally called, later world peacekeepers.

And yes, I am very curious to see what Warthog will do. I guess I will find
out later in the story! I look forward to future posts on the story.

Daryl

Well now you know a figure came with the lookout tower Very Happy. Yes I have the set Daryl and here is the thread link showing off my lookout tower.
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11040-world-peacekeepers-lookout-tower-build-random-pictures?highlight=Tower
I still forgot that World Peacekeepers are Power Team figures Laughing. It’s excellent that you are very curious to see what Warthog will do and yes your find out later in the story Wink. I’m also pleased that you are looking forward to future posts on the story.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Chip wrote:
Good start to your new story Alex , it`s good you are spreading them out more , and leaving us wanting to see the next chapter .  I am looking forward to seeing " Alloy  " get some action . Great name by the way . I like your gang of thugs too .

I’m pleased that you think I have made a good start to this story. Your have to wait to find out if " Alloy  " gets some action. I didn’t think of his name. I got the name from the MAM comics that he appeared in. I’m glad that you like my gang of thugs Chip.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Well now you know a figure came with the lookout tower Very Happy. Yes I have the set Daryl and here is the thread link showing off my lookout tower.
https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t11040-world-peacekeepers-lookout-tower-build-random-pictures?highlight=Tower
I still forgot that World Peacekeepers are Power Team figures Laughing. It’s excellent that you are very curious to see what Warthog will do and yes your find out later in the story Wink. I’m also pleased that you are looking forward to future posts on the story.

I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I envy you!

Those are hard to find, and when you do they are not cheap.

I'm glad you were able to get one!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 4:39 pm

Warthog will have to do some quick thinking between now and the upcoming meeting!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 4:59 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Warthog will have to do some quick thinking between now and the upcoming meeting!

Why Dave ?

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 8:13 pm

Nice start to the story Alex. The black and white works well.

I wonder how Detective Warthog really feels about having to go on that Raid with Action Man and the SWAT team. I feel there might be in interesting twist to some of this. I'll have to show patience and see what the next installment brings.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:47 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
Nice start to the story Alex. The black and white works well.

I wonder how Detective Warthog really feels about having to go on that Raid with Action Man and the SWAT team. I feel there might be in interesting twist to some of this. I'll have to show patience and see what the next installment brings.

I’m pleased that you thought it was a nice start to the story and that you thought the black and white pictures worked well. I think Detective Warthog feels like he doesn’t really want to go on the Raid with Action Man and the SWAT team because he’s a corrupt police officer but he also knows that he has to keep up the pretence of being a upstanding detective of the society. I’m liking that you feel there might be in interesting twist to some of this.

PostSubject: Re: A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.    A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Police Raid on the Gangrene Council Street Gang. Part one.
Page 1 of 1