ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Empty
PostSubject: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Looks like Dannii has made a new friend!

Good use of the 21st Century Jeep model here. You must have constructed quite a large setting in which to work on these images.

Nice lighting. Colorful, crisp, and clear.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 9:15 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Looks like Dannii has made a new friend!

Good use of the 21st Century Jeep model here. You must have constructed quite a large setting in which to work on these images.

Nice lighting. Colorful, crisp, and clear.

She has indeed! No one knows Dino Valley and it's wildlife as well as Dannii, Jake often consults with Dannii before any expeditions.
The dio wasn't actually that large in truth, just on top of the work mate. It was a nice sunny day, so with the addition of a light, it was perfect to shoot the images bounce bounce . Really pleased you enjoyed the pics Dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:05 am

I like the small pouch on her wrist , if not for the fact I would lose the pouch it`s self or the contents in it I could use one myself . Very Happy Have to say the long lens on the camera looks more realistic somehow , I want one of those too . The Dino pics look quite humorous though I sense the danger . Great dio as usual , I feel like I know it well . Very Happy oh and I would like that jeep too ! Very Happy

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 8:05 am

The pictures of Dannii’s recon in Dinosaur Valley I really really enjoyed looking though Dal. I’m liking the pictures of Dannii with the baby dinosaur they cute pictures.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 8:06 am

Chip wrote:
I like the small pouch on her wrist , if not for the fact I would lose the pouch it`s self or the contents in it I could use one myself .  Very Happy  Have to say the long lens on the camera looks more realistic somehow , I want one of those too . The Dino pics look quite humorous though I sense the danger . Great dio as usual , I feel like I know it well . Very Happy  oh and I would like that jeep too ! Very Happy

Many thanks chip! Dannii's wrist pouch holds her phone, it came with a Dam toys figure from way back now. It just seems to suit Dannii's llok Very Happy . that camera set is a great bit of kit, it came with about three lenses I believe and a few other odds and ends. For the money, it's a great little set.
Really pleased you enjoyed he pics, and the pics of the jeep bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 8:07 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
The pictures of Dannii’s recon in Dinosaur Valley I really really enjoyed looking though Dal. I’m liking the pictures of Dannii with the baby dinosaur they cute pictures.

Thanks Alex! really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 11:59 am

I'm not sure a baby T-Rex would be that friendly,
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 12:10 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
I'm not sure a baby T-Rex would be that friendly,

It's Dannii's charm, she prefers animals to people cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 12:13 pm

She's not the only one. I often feel the same way about people and animals.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon   Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dannii - Dinosaur Valley Recon
Page 1 of 1