ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Various AT vehicles!

Go down 
+4
ghost recon
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Sparkys6887
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Various AT vehicles!   Empty
PostSubject: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 am

I know you Vam guys like the AT vehicles, here are some pics from my collection.

Thanks for looking, sorry if you've seen some before! It just keeps growing and changing!

Rick

Various AT vehicles!   102_0249Medium
Various AT vehicles!   102_0940Custom-1
Various AT vehicles!   102_0971Medium-1
Various AT vehicles!   102_1860-1
Various AT vehicles!   102_1919-3

Dal has this one now, in the Mummy's Tomb set. If I'm not mistaken?
Various AT vehicles!   102_1935-1
Various AT vehicles!   102_2144-1
Various AT vehicles!   102_2572Medium-1
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 am

Awesome Rick. Soooooo many ATV's I love them but the pick of the crop and a truely stunning we hicks is the jeep and trailer complete with search light :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 am

Stunning Rick, and yes mate that little AT buggy now has pride of place in my collection and I couldn't be happier about it, thanks cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Me likin the vehicles Rick! cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Stunning collection of AT vehicles Rick , makes for a very nice viewing upload.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Real beauties Smile , nice looking Joes too..

The spotlight jeep looks mint/fresh. I also love them orange AT vehicles.. i've got the modern day (MAM) equivalents, they're also orange in colour and usually found over here at car boot/garge sales for only £0.50p - £2.00 Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 am

clivvers wrote:
Real beauties Smile , nice looking Joes too..

The spotlight jeep looks mint/fresh. I also love them orange AT vehicles.. i've got the modern day (MAM) equivalents, they're also orange in colour and usually found over here at car boot/garge sales for only £0.50p - £2.00 Very Happy .

The Jeep was my childhood toy! I loved it so much as a kid, I was always very cautious playing with it. I still have my original Search for the Stolen idol, Headquarters, and Mummy's Tomb sets too!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Stunning collection of vehicles Rick, I love the AT stuff. Hoping to get some of this stuff myself this year.

Thanks for posting mate.
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 am

Superb collection Rick - the three hogs lined up look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Rick, That is a superb collection of Vehicles very nice great upload Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Fleet expands!   Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:56 pm

I picked the Avenger Pursuit Craft last night. Orange Super Joe version.

I had never seen one. Just like AT, except for the colors.

Excellent condition. Its not complete, missing landing gear wheel assembly, 2 rockets (but since there's space for four, I'd like to get 4 if at all possible), and the steering wheel as near as I can tell.

Any parts out there??? AT parts are gray, from what I've seen the AM version has black landing gear, which should be on this one anyway! Help. Since it is AT orange, I want to do something with it and the Trouble shooter, just what I need, another nother project!

Thanks, Rick

Various AT vehicles!   100_2752Medium2

Various AT vehicles!   100_2751Medium
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:58 am

Nice Rick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:09 am

wow !! that is super cool Rick !!! I have never seen one before either !! What type of Joe pilot's it mate ? Awesome addition !
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:20 pm

That is a real blazer, Rick

I've never seen one in that beautiful orange color before, It has a 'Polar Rescue' flavour to it.

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:45 pm

joeman wrote:

Excellent condition. Its not complete, missing landing gear wheel assembly, 2 rockets (but since there's space for four, I'd like to get 4 if at all possible), and the steering wheel as near as I can tell.

Any parts out there??? AT parts are gray, from what I've seen the AM version has black landing gear, which should be on this one anyway! Help. Since it is AT orange, I want to do something with it and the Trouble shooter, just what I need, another nother project!
Sorry Rick but the AM undercarriage is grey not black. Sad I assume by rockets you mean the "motors" which fit on the wingtips?

Look forward to seeing your AT Mashup with this and the Troubleshooter, I have always thought I would like to get one and do some kind of Search and Rescue thing with it.

actionman2272 wrote:
What type of Joe pilot's it mate?
This version was made for the 9 inch Super Joe figure. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:23 am

Winch wrote:
joeman wrote:

Sorry Rick but the AM undercarriage is grey not black. Sad I assume by rockets you mean the "motors" which fit on the wingtips?

Look forward to seeing your AT Mashup with this and the Troubleshooter, I have always thought I would like to get one and do some kind of Search and Rescue thing with it.

actionman2272 wrote:
What type of Joe pilot's it mate?
This version was made for the 9 inch Super Joe figure. Smile

I'll take a Gray undercarriage, and any jets/motors out there.

Yes, it is a Super Joe piece, but it is AT orange so I won't feel bad using it as an AT piece!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various AT vehicles!    Various AT vehicles!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various AT vehicles!
Page 1 of 1