ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Empty
PostSubject: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 1:50 pm

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. 15538720-29-C8-4438-9-D3-A-7590721-A4-AC7

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. 36-D8-E7-FE-806-E-46-C2-AA64-257-B208-D682-D

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. 78914-AE7-A418-4-D84-BE5-E-17-B5-D81913-F6

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. 9-DAE847-E-008-D-4-C2-C-AC88-98-B95-E93-C0-A5

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. A2022109-36-AE-4-AAE-98-DE-5-C1-CA5037-AED

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. A574-A8-A0-5101-4-F0-F-BCEA-368734551808

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. B1381-FEE-E662-45-A2-B9-D7-9-AC4200-E87-C3

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. DE218-E31-7-BEF-4058-A6-AA-B45-B22014076

AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. E102-B305-41-FF-45-F7-973-E-71-EE57-B1-FD80

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Great photos!

And a nice collection of Toxic Robots! I think they are great.

If I was Action Man, and facing that many robots I would hide too.

Great post Alexander!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm

I forgot to ask, where are those boxes from?

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 8:19 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Great photos!

And a nice collection of Toxic Robots! I think they are great.

If I was Action Man, and facing that many robots I would hide too.

Great post Alexander!

Daryl

Thank you very much Daryl. I’m pleased that you thought that they were great photos and that you think I have a nice collection of Toxic Robots and also you think that they are great too. I would also be hiding from many toxic robots so I didn’t have to face them.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 8:24 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I forgot to ask, where are those boxes from?

Them boxes are Action Man 40th Jungle Explorer Expedition boxes that I got from EBay. I have twelve of them in total.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:28 pm

The situation looks serious for Action Man! Will he manage to avoid detection by the robot patrol?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:39 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The situation looks serious for Action Man! Will he manage to avoid detection by the robot patrol?

I don’t think the situation looks serious for Action Man because the toxic robots will not notice him behind them boxes unless Action Man makes a nose and he’ll manage to avoid detection because they pass the boxes.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 12:03 am

A great set of Pics Alex , that tell a story all of their own , but the first one for me is a corker ! It`s the first time I noticed the shoulders on your robots resemble some kind of Skull or large Cat . Good stuff . Well done .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 6:24 am

Chip wrote:
A great set of Pics Alex , that tell a story all of their own , but the first one for me is a corker !  It`s the first time I noticed the shoulders on your robots resemble some kind of Skull or large Cat . Good stuff . Well done .

Aw thank you very much for the high praise comments Chip.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:01 am

Cool shots Alex! I wonder what his mission is??
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:31 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Cool shots Alex! I wonder what his mission is??

Thank you very much Dal for your comments. I wonder what his mission is? Now that’s a very good question there Dal. I think it’s to infiltrate the underground HQ of the Toxic Robots to find out and stop who ever has been building and creating the Toxic Robots.

PostSubject: Re: AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots.   AM hiding from a group of marching Toxic Robots. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1