ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Empty
PostSubject: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 7:05 pm

This is my second attempt at a Twi'Lek. The original plan was for her tails to move, but after a failed attempt, I abandoned the idea. Luckily, londonroadhog had a spare female head that he kindly donated to the next attempt. I opted this time for her tails to be static, but positioned over her shoulders, but with enough room for the head to still move.
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220066921_f2d49b83b3_cSeela (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220283848_54908824eb_cSeela (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51221143370_759b4bd679_cSeela (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  51220835189_bc8d51a9b9_cSeela (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 pm

Another great colour match Dal , she looks like she has just returned from a heavy battle .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 11:55 pm

Another great dye job, Dal! Amazing to me how you get such even colour with no streaking.

cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 12:31 am

Great posing! Great equipment! Nice design of the lekku (head tentacles).The orange-green combo looks fantastic! The dye work on the body is superb, possibly the best I've seen for evenness of color! The color really brings out the muscle definition in the body, too!

For your growing contingent of pilots, will you be constructing a hangar diorama? And then the ships to park in the hangar? That's how it goes - one little thing leads to multiple bigger projects!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 8:06 am

Chip wrote:
Another great colour match Dal , she looks like she has just returned from a heavy battle .

Cheers Chip! really pleased you like her bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 8:09 am

gibri wrote:
Another great dye job, Dal! Amazing to me how you get such even colour with no streaking.

cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Bri! It's the pastels my friend. The are the type that you have to scrape to a powder, then rub the powder into the bodies. It does take a long time, but it does give a nice even coating/ As for the head, I believe that is the citadel paints I use, they give such a nice even coat when applied cheers . Hope it helps bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 8:10 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Great posing! Great equipment! Nice design of the lekku (head tentacles).The orange-green combo looks fantastic! The dye work on the body is superb, possibly the best I've seen for evenness of color! The color really brings out the muscle definition in the body, too!

For your growing contingent of pilots, will you be constructing a hangar diorama? And then the ships to park in the hangar? That's how it goes - one little thing leads to multiple bigger projects!

Many thanks Dave! I was really pleased with her final result. I wanted to do green this time, as I really like Hera from Star Wars Rebels, and i wanted Seela to reflect this, but not be a direct copy. I agree about the colour, it really does enhance her muscles.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy   I wish I could build a huge hanger and a few star ships to live in there, but I would have to win the lottery first! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 8:53 pm

Great figure, Dal.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 10:12 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great figure, Dal.

Cheers Gary! I was really pleased with how she turned out bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.    Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seela - Rebel Alliance Pilot.
Page 1 of 1