ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Empty
PostSubject: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 4:56 pm

His binoculars.
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  4616-D3-DB-1-BD7-4-D7-F-BAD1-72-F98-EC45-B90

His round water bottle.
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  A58861-E8-DE5-D-4268-9817-AFD6-BFCCC7-AD
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  DBE7-E0-E7-17-CF-4-A47-88-F8-AAFF58160-A61

His little hand axe.
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  E4-E8-A4-D7-0-DC6-405-A-9570-379634-BB23-FE
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  A22-E47-C0-DC1-B-4-E0-B-ABF7-56117-AC5889-B

His Cross-Cut Saw.
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  0-D7375-DD-2186-441-C-B88-C-77-FA1-D447961
My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  6-A034-CE3-2-AFC-4-F27-BDF9-A790-C081-BB87

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 6:34 pm

Shocked You opened the mint-on-card Field Surgery... I mean, Lumberjack Tools set!

It's pretty cool kit, I gotta say! I would have been tempted to open it, too!

Nice forest pics!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 6:47 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  You opened the mint-on-card Field Surgery... I mean, Lumberjack Tools set!

It's pretty cool kit, I gotta say! I would have been tempted to open it, too!

Nice forest pics!

Yes I sure DID Very Happy open the mint-on-card Lumberjack set. I agree with you on that it’s a pretty cool kit. I’m pleased that you thought that the forest pictures are nice.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 1:45 am

That's a nice set Alex and great pictures and you can't very well have fun with it still in the package, even if the unopened package has some hypothetical mythical astronomical value which even if it does probably doesn't outweigh the play value of the opened package. Very Happy

but, I really just wanted to say, "He's a lumberjack and he's okay!"

cheers Basketball cheers

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:37 am

gibri wrote:
That's a nice set Alex and great pictures and you can't very well have fun with it still in the package, even if the unopened package has some hypothetical mythical astronomical value which even if it does probably doesn't outweigh the play value of the opened package. Very Happy

but, I really just wanted to say, "He's a lumberjack and he's okay!"

cheers  Basketball  cheers

Thank you. I’m very pleased that you thought they were great pictures. I agree with everything that you have typed gibri on unopened packaging. I was wondering when someone was going to type "He's a lumberjack and he's okay!" Laughing Laughing. You just manage to type it first gibri Laughing .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 7:47 am

Looking great Alex!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 8:11 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Looking great Alex!

Thank you very much Dal.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:33 pm

Very nice Mam tools Alex! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:33 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Very nice Mam tools Alex! Very Happy

Why thank you very much Jim.

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:59 am

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I was wondering when someone was going to type  "He's a lumberjack and he's okay!" Laughing Laughing. You just manage to type it first gibri Laughing .
Hmmmm, perhaps it's best we DON'T remember just how that particular song ends......?  Embarassed

And speaking of lumberjacks, hope Alex doesn't mind if my bloke gets a shot in too!

"TIMBER-RATTLER!"

My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  PCoWCm
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 6:40 am

Shocked  Yikes! Life in southern Utah!

Back... away... slowly!

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 7:29 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Back... away... slowly!

Or call in the Pentacostals maybe?
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 7:37 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Back... away... slowly!

Or call in the Pentacostals maybe?

Or... yes... that! Rolling Eyes

The local sheriff told me a story about a visitor to the area a few years back who went up in to the mountains intentionally looking for rattlesnakes, saying he was "collecting venom." He found snakes. He collected venom... the hard way.

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 7:58 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
He collected venom... the hard way.
Hopefully, in the Darwinian spirit, he "paid" for it? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.    My lumberjack showing off his new  tools and other bits.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My lumberjack showing off his new tools and other bits.
Page 1 of 1