ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Empty
PostSubject: Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.   Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits that I bought a whole bunch of them.
Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. 251348-F4-C565-48-FA-B125-53345-BAC78-D6
They is another three more but one needs it’s crotch stitched up.

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. 2-BF25831-C704-4-CA2-AB1-D-C6-B822340-B17

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. 7808687-C-9-D4-C-4008-8374-0-DB14-FD20-C0-E

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. 8171-DD5-A-4-D5-F-4540-9429-4-FA330-F640-EE
They is another six more of this one. It’s my favourite jumpsuit out of the whole bundle I got.

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. 81-BE97-FF-9-F40-4-B7-D-8-CAC-DA7-F6-FA85122
They is one more of this one. The jumpsuit looks like could be worn by someone who fills up petrol for you.

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. A58-BEBE3-FA07-42-C3-97-CB-D8-A6707990-E2

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.   Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 12:16 am

Smart stuff Alex!

The third guy and that last fellow are headsculpts I haven't got.
Do you know anything about them at all?
Brand?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.   Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 2:33 am

LeStryge wrote:
Smart stuff Alex!

The third guy and that last fellow are headsculpts I haven't got.
Do you know anything about them at all?
Brand?

Well the third guy is a Modern Gi Joe Figure and the last guy brand is Totsy. https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10890-totsy-figure

PostSubject: Re: Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.   Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:17 am

Thanks for the info Alex!
"Totsy" eh?
Don't think we ever had that brand here, but maybe it might show up on eBay.
I am forever on the look out for new headsculpts to avoid the clone look when using MAMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.   Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my guys modelling a range of different Playtoy Action Man jumpsuits.
Page 1 of 1