ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 3:54 pm

I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?

Admin
BAMComix

I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 3:55 pm

I think you'll do well with Insta alex, go for it
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 pm

If you do most of your photo posting from a mobile phone or a tablet, Instagram is very easy to use. It's more challenging if you use a camera and a desktop computer.

If you search around on Insta, you'll find a lot of people posting VAM/MAM/Joe pics.

To attract followers on Instagram, and to enable your photos to be discovered, it is beneficial to use what are called hashtags. After you type the description of your photo, you should include tags to make it easier for anyone searching for a particular subject to find your pictures. Do not use spaces in a hashtag.

#palitoy #hasbro #toy #doll #actionfigure #mam #modernactionman #actionman

These would all be good tags to include on every picture you post of an action man action figure. You can put up to twenty tags. Add specific tags for each picture, like for the location and what-not.

Then you can "follow" other users so you can see their content regularly as it is posted. You can also search by hashtag or key words to find interesting pics. After a while, Instagram learns what you like based on the "likes" and comments you have left for others, and the app will suggest pictures and members you might find interesting.

It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it's not hard, and it makes sense after a while.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 11:04 pm

I dont use Insta , but give flikr another try Alex , I still think it`s probably the best photo hosting site out there . We will help you , you know we will . Wink

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 7:56 pm

I've got an Instagram account for my AM. Its got several hundred followers more than my personal account lol!
As others have said its relatively easy to add pictures from a tablet or phone.
Personally I just cant get on with flickr....its a mess.
Give Instagram a go Alex..I think you will like it.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 8:11 am

Thanks everyone for sharing your advice. Very all appreciated.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 am

Say I uploaded my three pictures from Gangrene’s safe robbery. After I have done that would I just need to put #Gangrene’ssaferobbery afterwards or would I need to put that on each of the three pictures?

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 8:28 am

If you uploaded the pics separately you need to put tags and captions on each individual post.

If you combined multiple images as a single post, the tags and captions you provide will apply to all of them.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
If you uploaded the pics separately you need to put tags and captions on each individual post.

If you combined multiple images as a single post, the tags and captions you provide will apply to all of them.

Thanks for answering my questions Dave. I’m a person who like to combined multiple images as a single post.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 2:16 pm

I FINALLY HAVE A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT YAAAAAY! My username is professor_gangrene_fan my picture is me wearing my Gangrene logo t shirt.please please add me if you have Instagram.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Done cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 7:25 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Done cheers

I’m now following you my friend Wink.

PostSubject: Re: I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea?   I’m thinking of setting up a instagram account to show my mam random pictures and videos. Is it a good idea? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1