ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werewolf Part 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Werewolf Part 3

Werewolf Part 3 Action_Man_news_reporter_Missing_peopile
Very good afternoon. To- days breaking news is that another person has been reported missing. It has just been one month since the hill- walker Jack Jordan went missing. The Police state that there is a connection with both the disappearances because missing persons are photographers. We have one of our cameramen outside the Police station where they are investigating these cases.  We are expecting the police to make a statement very shortly.  In fact,  we can NOW GO there live.    

Werewolf Part 3 IMG_2172
We suspect that the missing person has a connection with the Hill  Walker Jack Jordan who was also reported missing by his wife a month before; even though they were reported missing in separate places.  We know that there is a connection between them because after speaking to Jack Jordan’s wife and the other guy’s girlfriend,  we know that they both went out walking to take pictures and that they both didn’t have their mobiles with them.  The public have been of great assistance to us by ringing  up and giving reports of the Walkers whereabouts.  After the sightings the trail appears to go cold.  We would strongly urge that the public continue to keep an eye out for these men and if they think they have spotted them, ring us immediately so that we can continue our investigation.   We appreciate all help given to us by the general public.  Could it be possible that  someone has found one of the cameras and picked it up or kept it not realising that this is vital evidence. If so, could they please hand it in to the police immediately.  Of course, there may be two  cameras albeit in separate locations.  We appreciate any assistance from the General Public in this serious set of circumstances.
Werewolf Part 3 IMG_2173

Werewolf Part 3 TO_BE_CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 am

What a tease you are Ackie... lol!
More, more, more... cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 am

Ackie simply great work. Just LOVE the news thread !
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 am

awesome story mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
What a tease you are Ackie... lol!
More, more, more... cheers

Yep that's me a tease tehe Wink
You WANT MORE!! well inntruderr61 your get more Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 am

ghost recon wrote:
Ackie simply great work. Just LOVE the news thread !

Why thank you ghost recon, i'm glad that you love the news thread but I can't take the praise for the news thread because it’s all thanks to Jim (AManfromcoalville) for the Action Man News Report because I asked Jim if he could make another one for me using the same Action Man news reporter but with a different image and heading at the bottom since he did a great job on the Dr.X Dead News Report last time round and lucky for me Jim said Not a problemo, ackie.
So thank you very much Jim for helping me agen.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 am

actionman2272 wrote:
awesome story mate cheers

Thanks Dal I'm really glad that you think it's a awesome story Very Happy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Werewolf Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Part 3   Werewolf Part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf Part 3
Page 1 of 1