ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of music do your figures listen too?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 4:30 pm

What kind of music do your figures listen too like what kind of music do your villains listen to that’s if you have any villains or what kind of music do your action hero listen too.

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 11:37 pm

Whatever I'm listening to, ......and like it!
I have FAR too many figures, (and quite a lot of villains) to give them all their individual choice.
It could set off WWIII!

Besides, I'm bigger than they are!
They have to know who's in command!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 7:32 am

The Doctors Evil are partial to the sublimely lyrical “Ballet Mecanique” composed by George Antheil.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:21 pm

I can't improve on what Barry wrote, at least for K-Troop.  Their marching song meanwhile is "Yuki No Shingun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sd9l1v1Vfg&t=46s

Stahltruppe however tends to listen to a weird mixture of Wagnerian operas and Latin-American Salsa music.  Go figure.  They also like to sing "Panzerlied" on a regular basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQZfO-Bc_Y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:03 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
 They also like to sing "Panzerlied" on a regular basis.
I always imagined them belting out a clandestine verse of the "Horst Wessel Lied".
(It's actually still banned in Germany!)
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:05 pm

And Panzerlied is banned in the Bundeswehr, but in Tokyo, you can get a full concert auditorium to clap to it because of the popularity of Girls und Panzer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do your figures listen too?    What kind of music do your figures listen too?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do your figures listen too?
Page 1 of 1