ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/12 Scale Land Rover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

1/12 Scale Land Rover. Empty
PostSubject: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:22 pm

Okay, so I picked up this 1/12 r/c Land Rover. I bought it as I am thinking of getting a few 1/12 scale figures and thought t could make a good custom project for them.

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 1-12-scale-Land-Rover-1

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 1-12-scale-Land-Rover-2

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 1-12-scale-Land-Rover-3

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 1-12-scale-Land-Rover-4

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 1-12-scale-Land-Rover-5

I haven't had a chance yet to take it apart and see how much room is inside the cab, but I noticed in the instructions that the rear part and black part of the roof can come off, so there is plenty of scope for custom work,
Here is a shot using forced perspective with an out of scale figure.

1/12 Scale Land Rover. 51344345287_5f3ffc5a4c_cDrake Adventurering. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Thanks for looking bounce
Back to top Go down
londonroadhog
Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:33 pm

Looks great. Now get that roof off... LOL

I was thinking about getting the other colour, with the orange mountain motif on the sides. Can't work out if the paintwork is the only difference, or if it is an older model.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
Looks great. Now get that roof off... LOL

I was thinking about getting the other colour, with the orange mountain motif on the sides. Can't work out if the paintwork is the only difference, or if it is an older model.

Very Happy Very Happy Looking at the instructions my guess would be that they are the same with an added roof? It runs great, and does really well when outside. The fiddly part is fitting the lights lenses and door handles, but all in all, an easy thing to do.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 4:11 pm

Looks really good in the “forced perspective” pic. I wasn’t even thinking in those terms! This vehicle could be a great prop for making small spaces look much larger than they are!

So you’ve already charged it up and run it through some laps, tearing up the flower beds in the back garden? Terrorizing the dog? Excellent!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 9:38 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Looks really good in the “forced perspective” pic. I wasn’t even thinking in those terms! This vehicle could be a great prop for making small spaces look much larger than they are!

So you’ve already charged it up and run it through some laps, tearing up the flower beds in the back garden? Terrorizing the dog? Excellent!

I thought it worked quite well too Dave cheers . Yeah I am hoping that at some point, it may come in helpful for that Very Happy . Yeah, I checked it when it arrived and it is still going strong. It handles the grass and dirt really well too bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/12 Scale Land Rover.   1/12 Scale Land Rover. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/12 Scale Land Rover.
Page 1 of 1