ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Empty
PostSubject: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 9:01 am

This question is only for members who have figures that they use as henchmen. When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?

Last edited by Toxic Robot Fan on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 am

The way I kitbash my henchmen are some kind of coloured jumpsuit to wear, followed on by some boots and give them a simple weapon to carry. If I’m kitbashing a henchman for the jungle or forest I dress them in green trousers and give them boots to wear. Sometimes I will give them green t shirts to wear but mainly I like them to be barechested.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 6:08 pm

I have not yet put together an army of henchmen in 1/6 scale.

When I assembled henchmen... henchpersons... underlings... in other scales, I tried to dress them as much alike as possible, and in uniforms appropriate to their tasks.

The Pinky-Street vampire pirates (vampirates) wore sailor uniforms and had fangs, but had different but similar hairstyles to differentiate among them:

When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? 879708811_8a81c35997_z

The Ameliæ Escadrille are not exactly underlings or minions, but they all wear aviator costumes because that's what they do... or pretend to do:

When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? 50742677191_e243c7698f_z

I have a 1/6 scale project in the works that will be similar in concept. I am currently assembling "habits" to outfit a convent of nuns in 1/6 scale. I suppose the nuns will be considered... hench-nuns, or underlings, or minions, or acolytes, or... something that means the same as henchmen.

The army of Gangrene Henchmen in matching uniforms is actually the best example of 1/6 scale henchmen I have seen. It would be difficult to top those guys! I hope we will see them again at some point, now that Professor G has returned from the grave!

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 11:55 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I have a 1/6 scale project in the works that will be similar in concept. I am currently assembling "habits" to outfit a convent of nuns in 1/6 scale. I suppose the nuns will be considered... hench-nuns, or underlings, or minions, or acolytes, or... something that means the same as henchmen.
Ah yes, those nuns!
As this incredibly ominous footage smuggled at great risk out of one of their recent conclaves shows, those nuns are already working themselves up into a frenzy with a very vigorous war dance! The Nuremburg Rallies had nothing on this!
Who would ever suspect nuns?
Be afraid....be VERY afraid!

https://youtu.be/4dINNygOuIE

Watch this through. SOUND ON!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 3:06 am

Shocked affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 5:53 am

That. was. weird.

PostSubject: Re: When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?   When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When kitbashing a henchman, what do you kitbash them in?
Page 1 of 1