ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mercury Capsule Simulator 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverside Rhodes
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
Riverside Rhodes

Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 am

Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Dsc01812
Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Dsc05010
Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Dsc01813

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 5:00 am

Great idea! Well done!
The manual is too funny, although if you have seen "Gravity" they apparently do immediately enable you to pilot any vehicle, even if that manual is written in a foreign language, AND a foreign alphabet.
I have long coveted one of those Mercury capsules, but they now bring eye-watering prices on eBay and are invariably damaged.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 7:39 am

More great pics!

Riverside Rhodes likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 8:36 am

Nice astro RR!

And the manual is too funny! lol!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 10:09 am

Cool close up pictures. The last picture I really didn’t expect seeing the manual and it was a funny touch in a comedic way.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 1:02 pm

Nice and amusing set of pics . Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 1:31 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Nice astro RR!

And the manual is too funny!  lol!

Daryl

Thanks Daryl. Just posting a few pics from the archives to get a handle on the upload process over here. So far, so good.

RR
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rhodes
Riverside Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Great idea! Well done!
The manual is too funny, although if you have seen "Gravity" they apparently do immediately enable you to pilot any vehicle, even if that manual is written in a foreign language, AND a foreign alphabet.
I have long coveted one of those Mercury capsules, but they now bring eye-watering prices on eBay and are invariably damaged.

Haha, I hear ya, though I confess to having enjoyed Gravity in spite of a few spots where they played fast and loose with little details like piloting a complex spacecraft you're not trained on, orbital mechanics, and a few other things.

That Friendship 7 capsule came to me by an odd quirk of fate. The seller had it listed on eBay as the Mission Splashdown capsule, selling because she didn't "want my son playing with 'war toys'". Price was a decent "buy it now" so I purchased it and was giddy with joy when it turned out not to be the gray capsule but rather, the Friendship 7 one. I contacted the seller to let her know about the error in the listing and she wanted to reimburse me via PayPal to rectify the mistake: "I just want it out of my house". No no, ma'am, we're all good here...LOL.

Speaking of eye watering prices, those 21st Century SAR helicopters, if you can find one, must be made out of pure unobtainium...they cost more than some cars I've bought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 12:50 am

Riverside Rhodes wrote:
The seller had it listed on eBay as the Mission Splashdown capsule, selling because she didn't "want my son playing with 'war toys'".
"War toys? Question Question Question
Deprived just about any kid of a toy version, and they will invariably imagine a gun from a stick!
Great pick up though!

Riverside Rhodes wrote:
Speaking of eye watering prices, those 21st Century SAR helicopters, if you can find one, must be made out of pure unobtainium...  

"Unobtanium"..... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Capsule Simulator 2   Mercury Capsule Simulator 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercury Capsule Simulator 2
Page 1 of 1