ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 10:45 pm

Sister Lana of the Reformed Church of Our Lord Slayer of Vampires is both a vampire hunter and a bounty hunter when vampires are scarce.  She is another of Laura Neville's cousins, thous making her Cousin Sister Lana to Laura and Glynnis, and probably SCU HQ's Gwendolyn Shiilling-Tuppence as well.

This is still a work in progress, but the latest addition to her, and which I am showcasing here is a Colt M1860 "Army" revolver in caliber .44 along with gunbelt and holster. Both came from Battlegear Toys.

The belt was made for a male figure with a wider waist and had to be cut down and modified to fit the TBLeague S22A, but fortunately, this was very easy to do.

The Colt M1860 was muzzle-loading revolver of the type used duging the American Civil War and on the Great Plains for some years after, though many were later modified to load metal cartridges after the Civil War.  BG toys offers four different versions varying in finis and grips.  I chose a gunmetal finish with what the call bone grips, but too me look more like ivory, which is what I've decided Sister Lana carries. It's nicely detailed but the hammer cannot be cocked and the muzze has no bore drilled into it which is something I'll fix with a pin vise if every I get one.  

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix and FIELD STATION 42 like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 10:57 pm

As a work in progress, Cousin Sister Lana is progressing nicely! The gun belt with holster looks like it was made with this costume in mind! Perfectly complements the outfit in colour and style.

You were right about the massive 1860 model "hand cannon" being an excellent choice for this character to carry.

The cross on the cape is too cool for Catholic school! With a cloak like that, the character had to become a vampire hunter, there was no other choice!

The action stances in the third and fourth pics look particularly fluid and energetic.

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 11:12 pm

You are correct Dave.  This order is not exactly Catholic; having rather liberal attitudes towards sex and a lot of other things.  They have in fact all been excommunicated by the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Patriarchs of the Greek and Russian Orthodox Churches and of course, the John Birch Society. Vampires have no love for them either.  

They should more properly be regarded as deeply religious deists and regard the undead, werewolves, demons etc to be an in violation of the laws of nature and therefore of.

As for the gun belt, it comes in a couple of different colours. I chose the black one for obvious reasons and replaced the simulated rawhide leg tie which was yellow and brown with a black one for the same reasons.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 7:46 am

Every time I see this character, she just keeps getting better! Great choice of weapon for her Gary! All she needs now is a loaded up motor bike (Like the one Alice had in Resident Evil 3 movie) to go in search of the evil that is terrorizing the badlands and cleanse it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 4:28 am

I don't know which would be better; A motor bike or a horse. This is after all, the west. I really like the big Colt M1860 on her hip however. That was an enlightened choice if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
I don't know which would be better; A motor bike or a horse.  This is after all, the west.  I really like the big Colt M1860 on her hip however. That was an enlightened choice if I do say so myself.  

Agreed! This girl could have a car, motorbike or horse! She could quite easily be at home in the comany of the Vampire hunters from John Carpenters film, 'The Vampires' or I could easily see her rocking up at the 'Titty Twister' (Dusk till Dawn) and clearing out the vampires! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter   Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Lana, Vampire Slayer and Bounty Hunter
Page 1 of 1