ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 am

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. 2277-A04-C-F0-A7-4-AE1-9-BE3-2182-B7465-D7-A
Detective Warthog is waiting on No Face at a the newly appointed place.

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. C9-AFB0-E4-ACD0-4-C1-E-AEBE-B661-C63-DAE8-E
No Face walks towards Detective Warthog.

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. D42-FB7-C8-6-ED4-4-DE2-88-BD-1-E609-CFE579-E
“Hello Detective Warthog. I can happily say that our weapons and drugs are back on the streets once again.” No Face smiles as he is so pleased with the situation. “Here is your share of the profits.”

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. C801723-C-FF9-A-4-F79-9-BC9-0-DC305-DF3069
No Face hands Detective Warthog the duffle bag.

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. 04-CC2587-63-C8-4-B23-AB6-A-66-B9-E1537329
“Thank you very much No Face.  I’m going to  put this money aside  for a rainy day.

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. 2-A4-CC84-D-A68-E-491-F-969-E-3-C1-B685588-A3
Don’t  you think it was a really good idea of mine for us to steal the evidence that was used in the Gangrene Street Gang case.  Luckily for us  with your contacts and knowledge of the  underworld we managed to sell all the weapons and drugs.

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. 04-CC2587-63-C8-4-B23-AB6-A-66-B9-E1537329
“Yes I definitely agree with you Detective Warthog your idea really was a good one and my contacts and knowledge of the  underworld really helped to sell all the weapons and drugs. I better be heading off now.”

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. A5-E69-E96-4-D4-F-4-E5-A-9-EE5-104-AEA7-E69-F8
Detective Warthog shakes No Face by the  hand and says,  “It was a real pleasure doing business with you No Face.”

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. 700-F3-B61-B3-F7-4-DBF-9975-F08-C173-B60-C4
No Face turns and walks away from a very pleased looking Detective Warthog.

The end.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 11:52 am

It would seem that Warthog has some control over No-Face?

That doesn't seem likely.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 12:18 pm

TNshooter wrote:
It would seem that Warthog has some control over No-Face?

That doesn't seem likely.

Very interesting thoughts there Daryl. Thank you very much for sharing them Very Happy.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Great installment Alex. They really are a sneaky pair of devils! Nice use of the new bag too.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 12:38 pm

Those two are a dangerous combination . Warthog looks a bit overdressed for the meeting place . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great installment Alex. They really are a sneaky pair of devils! Nice use of the new bag too.

Thank you very much for your comments Dal. Yes your completely right on that they really are a sneaky pair of Devils. The big question is will they ever get found out.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 12:41 pm

Chip wrote:
Those two are a dangerous combination . Warthog looks a bit overdressed for the meeting place . Very Happy

Chip I very much agree with you on that those two are a dangerous combination. Thank you very much for your comments.

PostSubject: Re: Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.   Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detective Warthog and No Face weapons meeting.
Page 1 of 1