ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Male figures topless random pictures thread.

Go down 
+4
FIELD STATION 42
Kimono Troop Command
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Let’s see your random pictures of your male figures topless.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Hey, if Kamiko can go topless! Very Happy

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  51674545958_d255238af4_cJake Rivers. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Kamiko did a whole lot more than go topless...

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  51181848415_7832c91cc6_c
Playtoy
by
Gary Menten
, on Flickr

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 4:11 pm

lol! lol! lol! Yes, I've seen the pics lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 3:23 am

No Face Fan. wrote:
Let’s see your random pictures of your MALE figures topless.
As Alex requested.
(Enough already of those phicen dames flashing the hooters and always trying to make every thread about them!)

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Axeo5H

My latest acquisition.
And yes I have since learnt that the head is Paul Walker, (he of the fiery death), but the skin colour matched the body so very well, and the little beard works with the rest of the figure too.
Yet to decide just exactly what he's going to be, or wear, but he's got the chest out for this thread.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 3:28 am

Nice boots and socks!

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 3:33 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Nice boots and socks!
That's a bit like saying "Nice katana" to the "Playtoy" cover....... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 3:38 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Nice boots and socks!
That's a bit like saying "Nice katana" to the "Playtoy" cover.......

The boots I could potentially purchase. The physique requires a combination of fortunate genetics and a strong work ethic, neither of which I have, so I must either ignore that part... or envy and despise him for it!
Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 am

To me, his physique is a bit too "developed" to be a practical figure. It did not look quite so ripped in the ad.
He's proving quite difficult to clothe due to the size of his shoulders and chest. He is even crammed into those shorts!
Also he seems to have forgone "leg day" at the gym, having fairly measly calves.
He does however, have great articulation.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Is that a WorldBox Figure Barry ? I am a big fan of those , they do do slimmer versions which are likely even better articulated , you could pick up the older versions quite cheaply not too long ago but I not looked lately .

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 4:12 am

Just playing around with the shower, which is part of my "Tiki Beach" current build-in-progress, and found this bloke eager to try it out for size.
I think he fits here in this thread.
The shower has a curved roof complete with parrot and will feature in the larger set. The blokes have to have somewhere to wash off all that sand!
(It was constructed from a bamboo wine-carrier that I found in a charity shop. I cut one side off to open as the door. Perfect fit for 12" figures too.)

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  BF5a3b

Last edited by LeStryge on Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 4:23 am

Chip wrote:
Is that a WorldBox Figure Barry ? I am a big fan of those , they do do slimmer versions which are likely even better articulated , you could pick up the older versions quite cheaply not too long ago but I not looked lately .
Yes Chip it is indeed a WorldBox figure, AT012 to be precise. I must say I'm quite impressed with the quality of it, and the very careful packaging too.
It's a bit hard to gauge the dimensions of any figure just from the pics on the internet and yes, there are slimmer versions available but their articulations, although probably more efficient, and much more visible. Specially at the shoulders. I do like a somewhat more discrete look, without going full-phicen.
Most of the seamless male figures I've seen look far too steroided and I'm betting they are even harder to fit, meaning you have to also shell out for their specific clothing rather than being able to use what you already have.
This figure I have was quite reasonably priced too. Bought from SogoToys, who ship very promptly. Of course it came without a head, which actually cost more than the body, but I'm quite pleased with the skin colour match.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 6:01 am

Excellent re-purposing to create the shower enclosure!

Is the fern an actual artificial plant prop?

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 7:06 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Is the fern an actual artificial plant prop?
Yep! Fully plastic.
Came in a little pot but I took it out to use wherever I see fit.
Here I thought it looked a bit like a juvenile coconut palm.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 11:39 pm

Sorry Barry , I only own two or three Phicens so far but they are nice figures , as most my figures don`t bare all , I am quite happy with jointed figures most the time . Here he is having a work out , I wish the Steroids I am on did this for me . Very Happy

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  1-P1140362

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  2-P1140364

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 1:00 am

Fear not Chip.
I own exactly NO phicens or seamless, and am perfectly content using articulated/jointed figures exclusively.
Nice pics though!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 10:27 am

I’m really liking the topless work out pictures you’ve done Chip. LeStryge your topless pictures made me laugh. Dal and Gary your figures topless sould belong in a model magazine in my opinion.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm

No Face rollerblading.
Male figures topless random pictures thread.  C73-E64-EE-AE30-45-B1-94-FE-AFE96-EDACFAA

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 7:06 pm

His helmet matches his skin tone Alex . He actually looks like his having fun . lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 8:35 pm

Chip wrote:
His helmet matches his skin tone Alex . He actually looks  like his having fun . lol!

SHOCK! No Face looking like he’s having FUN!

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 9:50 pm

I know the thread says "topless" as in taking your shirt off but but didn't know that could go as far as removing your skin too.....! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 10:15 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I know the thread says "topless" as in taking your shirt off but but didn't know that could go as far as removing your skin too.....! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Old picture.
Male figures topless random pictures thread.  IMG-4774

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  IMG-2099

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 8:13 am

Male figures topless random pictures thread.  IMG-4688

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male figures topless random pictures thread.    Male figures topless random pictures thread.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male figures topless random pictures thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next