ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke Boudoir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 7:37 am

Hi Everyone,

It's been a minute, and a half. No actually, it's been like two.months.

I was trying to dress my doll Brooke in some new tights as I tore her old ones with velcro.

I found out the hard way, Acrylic Nails Vs. Doll Tights=
Expense...

Whether it's 1:1 or 1:6.. I've been getting acrylic nails since the beginning of November..
In the last two weeks I've torn three pairs of human tights, and two pairs of Fire Girl tights which are more expensive than some human ones!!!

Anyway. I was trying to set Brooke up with her new sheer black tights, and put my nail through it. This is after running her nude ones with some poorly placed velcro.

Needless to say, little Brooke wasn't happy so she suggested a quick shoot to make up for my clumsiness..

So here are some sexy boudoir pics of Brooke. She complained about the room, but I had to say, st this time of night. We aren't rearranged the room, and that all the furniture would be moved when mini me is using it for a totally unrelated purpose.. Hopefully later this week.

Brooke Boudoir 20211211
Brooke Boudoir 20211210
Brooke Boudoir 20211212
Brooke Boudoir 20211213

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:12 am

Great work, Sarah! It's actually really hard to tell that this is a doll and not a real person.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:19 am

h, the old problem, it's not just nails that will tear them either Sarah, too much pressure will do the same thing. However, that said, I do like the pics, very atmospheric. I'm sure Brooke will be happy when she see's the results bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 am

I’m really liking the sexy boudoir pics of Brooke you have photographed Sarah. They so be in a magazine. Very well photographed Wink. It’s good to see you back posting Sarah.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 12:30 pm

I usually manage to tear out the toes while putting shoes on the figure. At least you were able to put the rip to artistic use!

Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 6:12 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
Great work, Sarah!  It's actually really hard to tell that this is a doll and not a real person.
Thanks Gary! I was happy with how they turned out!

Blondeactionman wrote:
h, the old problem, it's not just nails that will tear them either Sarah, too much pressure will do the same thing. However, that said, I do like the pics, very atmospheric. I'm sure Brooke will be happy when she see's the results bounce
Thanks Dal! She was happy! Even more so that the brick rooms are back inro an apartment space and no longer a garage.

Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really liking the sexy boudoir pics of Brooke you have photographed Sarah. They so be in a magazine. Very well photographed Wink. It’s good to see you back posting Sarah.
Thanks Alex! It is good to be back!

SCU_HQ wrote:
I usually manage to tear out the toes while putting shoes on the figure. At least you were able to put the rip to artistic use!
I sort of imagine it's the night after partying and she tore them with HER nails haha.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 1:46 pm

I hope that over the XMAS break, you'll have the time shoot and post more photos of your figures along with those wonderful dios and furniture of yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooke Boudoir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Boudoir   Brooke Boudoir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke Boudoir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Seamless Collections (TBL-Phicen & Jiaou Figures) :: Seamless Figure Collections-
Jump to: