ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 pm

I 'bashed these guys after I acquired a couple of more pairs of dress white tunics and tops. These were GI Joe pieces produced in the late '90s/early '00s. Both are variations of of US Navy Shore Patrol sailors.

First this guy ready for guard duty...

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-4

Apart from the helmet, which is a Cotswold repro' of the second issue GI Joe Shore Patrol helmet, the 'bash is all Hasbro, combining kit from the '90s GI Joe sets as well as kit from the vintage painted-head era...

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-3

Next, this variation...

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-1

The Navy dress whites look so good I don't know why Hasbro didn't include them in the original GI Joe Action sailor range back in the '60s...

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-5

Ready to round up some drunken seabees...

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-2
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Fantastic mate, I really like this one, he looks the business !!

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol WWIIUSNavyShorePatrol-DressWhite-1
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

I really like the white uniform! He looks awesome Pauley! cheers
Back to top Go down
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes
the_pauley

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
Fantastic mate, I really like this one, he looks the business !!

That red haired 40th Joe has my favourite head sculpt of any GI Joe or Action Man - vintage or reproduction. Love it!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

I agree my friend. My one and only PH is vintage and is a red head, defiantly one of my favourites cheers
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Now that you mention it those fellas do look rather samrt in white liking the redhead and that white helmet is agreat piece fits the bill just perfectly Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 am

Great Joes! I'm still looking for some Dress Whites, 60s Hasbro missed on that one for sure!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol   Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitbash: US Navy Shore Patrol
Page 1 of 1