ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man jigsaw collection thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Action Man jigsaw collection thread.    Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 11:51 am

Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  26-A9-BB1-A-0-CC1-4-CEE-91-BF-CA1-B10520316

PostSubject: Re: Action Man jigsaw collection thread.    Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 10:13 pm

Do you ever consider that you may have the last remaining one of some of these things. Jigsaws are notoriously fragile and tend to get discarded. Yours looks to be a pristine example too.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Action Man jigsaw collection thread.    Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:56 am

LeStryge wrote:
Do you ever consider that you may have the last remaining one of some of these things. Jigsaws are notoriously fragile and tend to get discarded. Yours looks to be a pristine example too.

Nha I don’t actually consider that I may have the last remaining one of some of the mam things that I buy. The jigsaw sure is pristine.

PostSubject: Re: Action Man jigsaw collection thread.    Action Man jigsaw collection thread.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man jigsaw collection thread.
Page 1 of 1