ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Action Man Board Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Official Action Man Board Game Empty
PostSubject: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 pm

"The Offcial Action Man Board Game". Some pretty dodgy art work and all very, very 70's - apologies for the poor quality images..............

The Official Action Man Board Game SAM_1246_zpsb8d8dc52

The images around the board are pretty good and appear to be very similar to those found in the equipment catalogues

The Official Action Man Board Game SAM_1248_zps5a26c11b

The Official Action Man Board Game SAM_1249_zps2a3f7119

The Official Action Man Board Game SAM_1250_zps93d07b68
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 pm

wow, ! that is an amazing addition to anyone's collection !! Fantastic upload, never seen one before cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Thank you Dal, I dont think they're that scarce but they're great fun arent they. This one seems to be complete and so my son and i tried to have a game but its like something off the Krapton Factor!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Thank you Dal, I dont think they're that scarce but they're great fun arent they. This one seems to be complete and so my son and i tried to have a game but its like something off the Krapton Factor!

lol! !! the best ones always are !! cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

cool stuff... Smile
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

I was gonna ask if you have played a game is it crap or just impossible to work out ??

Do you have the instructions ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
I was gonna ask if you have played a game is it crap or just impossible to work out ??

Hi Dan, hows the move going? I have the instructions, they're pretty basic and make it sound easy. We played it and had to refer back to the instructions every move pretty much so gave up! I can photograph and post them on this thread or scan and send you a copy if you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:55 am

Nice, I've never seen one. I have a Joe game somewhere around here???

Rick
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 am

Actionmatt wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:

Hi Dan, hows the move going? I have the instructions, they're pretty basic and make it sound easy. We played it and had to refer back to the instructions every move pretty much so gave up! I can photograph and post them on this thread or scan and send you a copy if you want?

Instructions posted to the site would be fantastic mate Smile

Theres loads of people with the game but no instructions Smile

Come to accy day and we can have a game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I,ll get them snapped and posted. Unfortunately I think it'll take more than a day to play it, you'll have to put the event for two days instead!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 am

Great upload again mate. You have some interesting bits in your collection. I was going to buy this to play with the kids to go with Tank Command. Maybe I'll buy crossfire instead. No instructions needed! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

You'd probably be better trying to get a Degree in statistics than trying to play this!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 am

Cross fire it is then lol Real shame though what were HASBRO thinking of??
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Action Man Board Game   The Official Action Man Board Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Action Man Board Game
Page 1 of 1