ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jemma's Fun Day

Go down 
+5
Joe90
AManfromcoalville
Rossini
Sparkys6887
inntruderr61
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Hi Guys Jemma has asked me to post these pictures. She took them on Sunday. We had an AM afternoon as my wife and step-kids were all out.

this is a VAM figure from Dan and a 40th outfit. he's guarding the mess room my dad made and the Grennie from Ade is inside sleeping on his bunk bed.

Jemma's Fun Day 50D930E4_zps76001fb5

Jemma loves the Lara Croft figure Sal gave her and is still badgering me to get a motor!!!!

Jemma's Fun Day 44439B0E_zpsf7db98f2

Jemma's Fun Day DA213347_zpsef85801b

Her new 40th figure from Ade has been promoted to scout car driver

Jemma's Fun Day 05E861D1_zpsa0a04824

Jemma's Fun Day 3E5C0663_zps0988be5f

Various MAM and a 30th. This is actually Ella's jeep but we borrowed it for the afternoon.

Jemma's Fun Day E31AF279_zpsf29936fb

She wanted me to tell you all that later she bounced of the sofa whilst in the world book day outfit she's wearing to school, (the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland) she was hoping to land on the bean bag and missed, cutting her lip!!! she said to say she is alright now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Glad to hear she is ok from her fall... Tell her she took some awesome
pics! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks Jim. I'll pass in your message too mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Tell Jemma nice photos and I hope her lip gets better soon! Reminded me of the time when I wasn't much older than her when I tried to jump my capture copter and my TC was flying it and I landed on it cos he shot me!!! It was knackered the day I got it and I'm still convinced the little sod actually did shoot me mid jump!! Well that's my story and I'm sticking with it!! Lol
Back to top Go down
AManfromcoalville
Flock Head
AManfromcoalville

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Great to see these and remind us golden oldies just what it's all about! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe90
Eagle Eyes
Joe90

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 am

Looks like Jemma might be Robert Capa reincarnated...

Capa has lots of famous battle but this one is classic Capa...

D-Day Landing
Jemma's Fun Day Tumblr_l5ow6zNOdl1qaqwf7

Back to top Go down

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 am

Jemma is an absolute treasure! My girls are 18 and 24 yrs old and they seldom take a second look at my Joes unless I tell them what they are worth.

Great quality time documented on film with your daughter. What could possibly top that?

Her lip will heal, those memories will last a lifetime! Gotta love the little ones, they are next in line to take over the world!

Aw man, you've tapped into my emotional side, I'll never be seen as that tough Joeman again!

Rick
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 am

What a fantastic way to spend an afternoon ?? awesome mate, as joeman says those memories will never fade mate. cheers . I hope Gemma's lip heals soon cheers
Back to top Go down

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

Brilliant pics and as the others have said, a fun afternoon creating a memory. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks all. Really is very special seeing and playing with Jemma And her Action men. Pulls on the heart strings :-)
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Superb mate absolutely superb Smile

Cmon who enjoyed it more daddy or Jemma ???
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi Dan. Great to have you back mate. Hope the move was ok!!! You have my card marked mate, though there were lots of smiles and laughter from Jemma too.
Back to top Go down
DrDalek6
Eagle Eyes
DrDalek6

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry to hear about her lip hope that gets better soon on the plus side though it looks like you both had a great time she's got a fine collection Lara Croft is quite cute and I really like your jeep crew all the guys there look awesome in the camos Surprised
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Great uploads !! So pleased to see them all being kept so busy. Hope your feeling so much better Jemma.
I like your new tank driver , he's looking very settled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jemma's Fun Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma's Fun Day   Jemma's Fun Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jemma's Fun Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: 40th & 50th Anniversary Collections.-
Jump to: