ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY MiniMe.....

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 2:03 am

So here's my MiniMe.
Amazingly somebody actually "recognised" it as such recently. (I have since had my hair cut much shorter than the figure shows.)
I had hidden the thing away fairly inconspicuously due to some issues I had with the legs of the body. (Ernie Pyle figure.)
The head is also the Ernie Pyle headsculpt now with significant additions in self-hardening clay and paint.
I may bring it out for a planned shoot of my 1/6 Tiki Bar full build.

MY MiniMe..... 3VqmPM
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 2:46 am

International Man of Leisure... and Pleasure! I like it!

You must have been delighted that somebody actually recognized you... in miniature form!

That's pretty cool!

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 3:00 am

The figure WAS high on the list for re-working as something entirely different, ....but now....? Question

IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE:
TODAY 22/2/22 is INTERNATIONAL MARGARITA DAY !!!!  drunken
One of my favourite drinks and much requested in my Tiki Bar

Simple recipe.
It's easy as 1,2,3.
It's all about the proportions.
Use whatever you like as the measure. Egg cup, coffee mug, ...milking bucket if you will!  drunken drunken drunken

1 measure of Orange Curaçao (Triple Sec)....or Cointreau if the budget runs to it.
2 measures of lime juice...and it HAS to be real. Squeezed from a real lime! None of those disgusting premixes or even worse, lime cordials! YECCCH!
3 measures of white Tequila....you can use the gold if you must. 
Couple of ice cubes in a shaker, shake for about 20 seconds and pour into a salt rimmed glass.

Do remember, it is supposed to be a "sharp" drink, not overly sweet as it is so often bastardised to 2,2,3 (or even disgustingly sweeter!) in many US establishments.
ENJOY!!!
*The Margarita MiniMe is holding is made by putting hot glue into the little glass. Perfect colour and I found a tiny lime slice for the garnish.

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 3:15 am

LeStryge wrote:
The figure WAS high on the list for re-working as something entirely different, ....but now....? Question

But now... transfer him to a TBLeague male body to improve the muscle tone in those legs!  Razz

https://giantoy.com/products/in-stock-1-6-tbleague-phicen-m30-m31-m32-m33-m34-seamless-male-muscular

(Copying your margarita mix to try later!)

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 3:16 am

Yes Dave, that's on the consideration list but I'd like to keep it articulated to play well with all my other figures.
Something like this, but a little less in the upper body.
https://sugotoys.com.au/product/worldbox-at012-mascular-male-body-1-6-scale-action-figure-body/

Enjoy your Margarita!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 7:31 am

Great minime fig, Barry!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 9:59 pm

It`s probably just me , but I can see a touch of Jean-Luc Picard in the face . Very Happy He looks good Barry , but the only real way we can pass judgement is to see the real you too . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 10:28 pm

It’s really nice to meet your MiniMe Barry. I’m loving his hawaiian shirt Wink.

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 11:19 pm

Thanks Dal! Glad you like him.

Yes Alex, I'm never all that far away from a Hawaiian shirt, ...I have a collection of over a hundred, although I prefer to call them Tiki Shirts as many of them are not really about Hawaii. You have a beauty in your 1/6 collection that I'd love to get for my figure too.

Don't know about Picard, Mark. No one has ever remarked on any resemblance, but you can sort of compare the face to the one in my King Tut avatar, because that's really me, albeit gilded. lol!

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 7:48 pm

[quote="LeStryge"]Yes Dave, that's on the consideration list but I'd like to keep it articulated to play well with all my other figures.
Something like this, but a little less in the upper body.
https://sugotoys.com.au/product/worldbox-at012-mascular-male-body-1-6-scale-action-figure-body/

Blimey Barry impressive if you look like that. I did too for 3hrs in 1989 Shocked lol! lol!

now this has definatley caught me.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 10:31 pm

LeStryge, I see your minime is relaxing and sipping on the good stuff! lol!

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
LeStryge, I see your minime is relaxing and sipping on the good stuff!
Well Jim, it wouldn't be a MiniMe if he wasn't!

And Gunner, I have to say that my own body is not quite what it used to be nowadays, (cocktails can take their toll if you don't watch out), but I'm still trying to avoid that "Reebok Belly"!
But as Dr Evil says, "All resistance is futile"!
At my age now I reckon happiness is everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY MiniMe..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MiniMe.....   MY MiniMe..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MiniMe.....
Page 1 of 1