ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face reunites with a old friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face reunites with a old friend.  Empty
PostSubject: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 pm

No Face reunites with a old friend.  DBFD0-B6-A-8-B7-D-46-F7-85-BE-F01-EF0-A1922-E
No Face is looking through the bad guy’s recruitment videos just out of interested. He cannot believe his eyes when he’s sees that his old boss, Professor Gangrene, posted two video messages. No Face clicks on each video and watches them with great interest. “So Professor Gangrene faked his own death! It seems that only his son Samuel and a Guide, “Eduardo”, knew that he was actually alive. Now it seems that Gangrene has started up his own radio station. I think I’ll phone. I’ll disguise my voice just in case any of the listeners recognise me and I’ll give Professor Gangrene clues as to who I really am. EmbarrassingIy, I’ll have to say Gangrene’s code live on air , “I Bow Down to Professor Gangrene”.

No Face reunites with a old friend.  A98-AECA3-E3-DE-433-D-8-EF3-E11-BF82-BC2-EC
No Face rings up Gangrene’s radio station.

No Face reunites with a old friend.  87600-DE7-2-FAB-4-EF8-9840-96404-CD6-D415
“Hello caller. You are through to “Villain Speaking to Villain Radio Show” with me, Professor Gangrene. What are you calling up about?”

No Face reunites with a old friend.  A98-AECA3-E3-DE-433-D-8-EF3-E11-BF82-BC2-EC
“I Bow Down to Professor Gangrene. I used to be part of your Council of Gangrene. Sadly I have lost my skin forever and I am also so very accident prone. My accident happened near a Nuclear Waste Disposal Depot. I am very skilled at covering up my skinless body.”

No Face reunites with a old friend.  87600-DE7-2-FAB-4-EF8-9840-96404-CD6-D415
“Thank you very much caller. Please hold the line, thank you. Villains, here is an evil music track for you to listen to now. So enjoy!” Gangrene returns his attention back to his caller. “Hi No Face. I haven’t seen or heard from you in a very long time. I can’t chat now because I’m in the middle of my radio show. Lets swap numbers and we can catch up with each other very soon.” Gangrene and No Face swap their private numbers and then Gangrene returns back to his villain listener audience.

No Face and Gangrene meet up together.
No Face reunites with a old friend.  49648363-FA32-468-D-BCC0-E9-B504-AD01-A7
“So you watched my video message on how I faked my own death, how I smuggled myself out of the country and proceeded to live deep within a jungle. I must say, that I lived very well. You must have also watched my video where I ask for survivors, or old members of my Council of Gangrene to rejoin me. When I was hiding out with my son, Samuel in a hideout, he told me everything that was happening within the Council. He told me the reasons for your decision to leave the Council. He also informed me that you thought Captain Bludd wasn’t spending the Council’s money wisely. Now, are you now up for rejoining me ?”

No Face reunites with a old friend.  699-B266-B-C631-4-E43-A94-E-119-ABACFE7-EF
No Face shakes Professor Gangrene’s hand as a sign of his agreement to rejoin.

The End

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 11:23 pm

Getting the band back together for one more album! Looks like Gangrene and NoFace are ready to rock and roll!

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 11:56 pm

There's a reason we haven't seen his face around...... lol!
What dastardly plans will come from this re-meeting?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 12:32 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Getting the band back together for one more album! Looks like Gangrene and NoFace are ready to rock and roll!

They sure are Dave. Thanks for your comments.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 12:33 am

LeStryge wrote:

Who knows. Thanks for your comments LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 2:47 am

Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

And the reason is he has NO face!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 7:23 am

LeStryge wrote:
Prof. Gangrene Fan wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

And the reason is he has NO face!

Oh the back story not created by me is that He lost his skin in a nuclear accident as a result of a botched robbery where he was covered in toxic acid and suffered severe burns and scarring.

PostSubject: Re: No Face reunites with a old friend.    No Face reunites with a old friend.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face reunites with a old friend.
Page 1 of 1