ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Empty
PostSubject: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 1:16 am

FIELD STATION 42 and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 3:27 am

Love that 1960s style transistor radio! Matches the era of the camera!

The beach hut looks fantastic! Perfect base of operations for your South Seas adventures!

Looks like you got through an entire photo shoot without the plastic bikini strings breaking!

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 4:04 am

The camera is a fun little prop and now that I added the grip to the right side it stays in her hand. I think that the transistor radio is a natural for the beach scene.  It was parted out from one of the ACE Vietnam sets.  I also got through the entire shoot without having the figure tip over and fall into the sand a single time, having learned to embed the feet in the sand more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 8:16 am

I’m really liking her using the camera. The yellow bikini really looks fabulous on her Gary.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:22 am

I agree with all the above , been after a similar radio for ages but they are few and far between it seems .

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 10:55 am

Grat shots and props Gary... love her name too lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti   Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti
Page 1 of 1