ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.I. Joe club figure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

G.I. Joe club figure Empty
PostSubject: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:49 am

I had noticed a figure in a box, and when I took it out was surprised to see three figures under it, two of them
I hadn't thought about in a while, and the third was one I was thinking of but couldn't remember where I put it.

The two I hadn't thought about were figures I got from the G.I. Joe Club. Those figures were bagged with a card
board header card. I'm guessing this one had a generic card, otherwise it would have been with the figure even
though I had opened it.

It's a painted hair figure with a balaclava. Camo fatigues with short, rolled up sleeves and a black tactical vest that
zips up the front.

G.I. Joe club figure Infilt10

A closer view better shows the balaclava and vest.

G.I. Joe club figure Infilt11

His equipment is an M-16, two grenades and a rappelling harness with rope and grappling hook.

G.I. Joe club figure Infilt12

This figure has black hair. I'm guessing the card didn't have any information, otherwise I would have kept it. But it wasn't
in the box with him. And I got it so long ago I don't remember what the character may have been. He seems to be an
infiltrator of sorts. I'm sure the figure had the rappelling gear on him, and I took it off. I do remember getting him from the
club store. The rappelling gear is the same as the Classic Collection Delta Force figure.

I really like the uniform, vest and mask.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 7:05 pm

Nice looking kit on this figure Daryl. Plenty of scope for bashing up there. Very Happy

Any chance of a few pics of the figure itself? Always like looking at the G.I. Joe Club figures other members have.

Your guy seems to have very nice painted rivets and chrome elbow movements, they look very nice quality.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Thanks Kev. I'm thinking the club used the Timeless figure head sculpts, which many
have said they had "sleepy" eyes. This figure seems to have clear pegs, which may make
them look like chrome. The figure itself is patterned after vintage Joes, I looked under
the mask to see it's a black hair painted head. I have another club figure to show that
is a flocked head in a similar uniform, it's still in the package.

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 9:03 am

Here is the second club figure I have. It's still in the package. Trying to photograph
it through the plastic was quite a pain. Too reflective even under different lighting that I tried.

G.I. Joe club figure At_ste10

The header card shows the figure better.

G.I. Joe club figure At_ste11

It has the same tactical vest and rappelling harness as the other. This one is marked
2011 and having 250 made. It has flocked hair, AT sticker and dog tag, and a different weapon.
Along with the Adventure Team shoulder holster and revolver.
I don't remember which was available first. If the other had a card like this one I would have kept
it, but I don't have it, so I'm guessing it was a generic card. I don't think this one was a convention
release. But I'm not sure, it was a bit of time ago.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 12:13 pm

You have a great collection Daryl . I wonder if / what the uniform cammo pattern is from in your first figure , it looks interesting and different .

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 12:27 pm

Thanks Chip.

As far as I know the camo uniform is something the club made.
But I can't say if it was something Hasbro made, I'm not sure what
kind of deal the club had with them. Since the vest and some accessories
were from figures that Hasbro made. I just know that the club did
figures under license from Hasbro.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 10:36 am

What I’m really liking about all the G.I. Joe club figures are that they are plain and simple.

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe club figure   G.I. Joe club figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.I. Joe club figure
Page 1 of 1