ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Hi , Dave ( SCU-HQ ) , has mentioned he might open sticky for this purpose , but till then , I wonder if anyone can help with I.D on this stuff , and what kit they are missing to complete them . I recognise most the Tommy Gun stuff , but not 100% sure what`s missing , the pouches numbered 1-3 are stamped Red Box , the ones numbered 4 have toys stamped , and are very soft , I think they could be red box too , as they seem to have had some lettering scraped off . The bins numbered 5 , have real glass / plastic lenses . The lamps numbered 6 , note the first one is a very different shape , and has baffled me for some time . Anyway , please advise on anything if you can .

With thanks Chip .

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Action-Yankee-P1150250

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Knock-off-Dress-Marine-P1150253

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Knock-off-lot-P1150243

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Knock-off-RAF-P1150257

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Knock-off-soldier-P1150259

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Lamps-1-P1150247

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Lamps-P1150249

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-M-P-truncheon-P1150278

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-Map-case-and-Ground-sheet-P1150280

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-Mines-P1150276

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-P1150273

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-Para-P1150284

Tommy Gun SLR with strap , V.A.M without for comparison , the only real difference I can see is the colour ?

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-SLR-1-P1150260

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Tommy-Gun-SLR-P1150261

Zodiac Para , I would really like to complete this set , are the trousers correct ? What else is missing ?

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Zodiac-Para-P1150271

Zodiac SAS , two different types of suits , note the cuffs . Was this the only set that had a talking commander ?

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Zodiac-SAS-P1150264

Note elbow patches on jumpers , one has brown patches , one has black .

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Zodiac-talking-commander-P1150268

BAMComix and Hawkeye like this post

Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 5:01 pm

Nice Tommy Gunn! The Dress marine figure is Cotswold.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 10:43 am

Glidah Drivah wrote:

-Nate

Thanks yes the figure is , but the uniform is not and definitely pre Cotswold .

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 7:44 pm

Chip wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

-Nate

Redbox did do a dress marine. Is any of the gold paint on the buttons coming off to reveal white plastic underneath?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Chip wrote:
Hi , Dave ( SCU-HQ ) , has mentioned he might open sticky for this purpose....

Tommy Gunn subforum created in the Other 1/6 Figures section! This topic has been moved to the Tommy Gunn section.

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 12:58 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Chip wrote:
Glidah Drivah wrote:

-Nate

Redbox did do a dress marine. Is any of the gold paint on the buttons coming off to reveal white plastic underneath?

I’ve got a defender dressed in a KO dress marine uniform that I’m pretty sure is RedBox.

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  61CC43E4-D67D-4ACA-B06F-2B55398A3CC8
Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  92A3069A-9C9C-41FA-B5A3-1B914A26F70F
Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  66C7E564-0AF7-4700-9871-C4FAE216A185
Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  6E94AA19-7FD4-4340-BE52-458FF845FE2F

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 12:36 pm

Thanks Dave .

Thanks Glidah Drivah , I think the Dress Marine uniform is very likely Red Box . Any idea where the Black belt and black copy first aid pouch he is wearing originated from ? I think I will swap his belt out for a white one , looks much better .

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 12:59 pm

Chip wrote:
Thanks Dave .

Thanks Glidah Drivah ,  I think the Dress Marine uniform is very likely Red Box . Any idea where the Black belt and black copy first aid pouch he is wearing originated from ? I think I will swap his belt out for a white one , looks much better .

I’m not sure where the belt snd pouch is from; possibly for the SAS set you have with the balaclava? If your dress marine and RAF figures swap belts; they’ll look better, imho.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Glidah Drivah wrote:
Chip wrote:
Thanks Dave .

Thanks Glidah Drivah ,  I think the Dress Marine uniform is very likely Red Box . Any idea where the Black belt and black copy first aid pouch he is wearing originated from ? I think I will swap his belt out for a white one , looks much better .

I’m not sure where the belt snd pouch is from; possibly for the SAS set you have with the balaclava? If your dress marine and RAF figures swap belts; they’ll look better, imho.

-Nate

I`ll try that and see how it looks , are the Defender figures the same as Mintex figures ?

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 3:11 pm

Chip wrote:

I`ll try that and see how it looks , are the Defender figures the same as Mintex figures ?

The defenders line was released by Hasbro at the very end of the 12” run to offset losses to KO figures. The bodies are 5 POA, but the uniforms are becoming more popular nowadays.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 11:51 am

Thanks again Nate .

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Very nice collection Chip There's a lot of nice Tommy Gunn pieces you have there, as you know I'm only new into TG so not fully clued up on whats TG and whats Knockoff off but it's very interesting finding new stuff out, I really lie the para Camo jacket you have there I do like unusual camo Laughing Cheers Ian

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please    Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy Gun and Knock off I.D Please
Page 1 of 1