ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bbi perfect female figure

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
TNshooter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

bbi perfect female figure Empty
PostSubject: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 10:27 am

Years ago, when CY Girls were very popular, BBi released their perfect body female figures. As I recall I got two, one blonde caucasion
and one hispanic female figure. Recently when looking for something else, I came across the hispanic figure. I had purchased both with
plans for a projects but when they got boxed I had forgotten about them. The blonde I'm still not sure about where she is, I got them at
different times. But here is the hispanic (according to the manufacturer) that I had gotten.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi110

The label at the package states it's for ages 14+. Probably because the figure has nipples. Plus it comes with a smaller breast plate, also
with nipples. I guess they are made for more adult collectors.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi210

The figure outside of the packaging. These figures came with athletic type clothing.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi310

After finding this figure I looked for female clothing. I found a set I liked from a chinese seller. The clothing didn't include the boots, I had
found a chinese seller that had these boots, but before I could order them, the page I had bookmarked suddenly said there were no more
in stock (although it stated more than 10 available). Luckily, I found a US seller that had the same ones, and I was able to get them slightly
less expensive with free shipping. Once both arrived, I was able to get this figure dressed in the new suit.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi410

The nice thing about the coat is that is has a wire inside the bottom hem, which can be moved to look like the wind is blowing it.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi510

Now I just need to figure out which accessories, or weapons, to give her. And figure out what kind of character I want
her to be. I have a CY Girl Mystere figure, and a ComicCon Baroness figure. Maybe a trio of black clothed Femme
Fatales? Although they may be on different sides. 😎

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:27 am

Very cool Daryl! I always liked that figure. Those particular females were quite revolutionary when they came out, and in my opinion, still stand up well. I like the outfit you've given her. be great too see her fully kitted out cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:29 am

She looks good dressed in the black gear , reminds me of the Matrix movies , think she would definitely benefit from a few weapons , think hanging some grenades to those straps inside the jacket would look good . I used the same figure for one of nurses , but she was swapped out for a more modern figure . I also have the Asian figure from the series as well . Posted some pics , hope you don`t mind Daryl , thought you might like to see them again .  

bbi perfect female figure P1120084

bbi perfect female figure 2-P1120357

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 12:33 pm

Thanks Dal, glad you like her! I need to go through some boxes of bits to see how to
kit her out.

Thanks for posting Chip! With all of the posting here, I had forgotten that you had one
of the same figure. Grenades on the straps is a great idea. With my poor eyes and the
tiny buckles, I had a bit of a time getting that outfit on her. lol!

I had forgotten there was an Asian version. I have an Asian female figure, I need to dig
for her. I worked to kit her for my Asian force, I haven't worked on them in quite a while.
With the exception of my samurai figure, which I got some pants and shoes for, which I
posted some months back.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 1:16 pm

Daryl your BBi perfect body female figure looks totally cool, awesome and Sci Fi in her all leather black outfit. The coat having a wire inside the bottom hem which can be moved to look like the wind is blowing it is really good idea. Really looking forward to seeing what accessories and weapons your going to give her. Your figure out what kind of character she’s going to become before you know it. May I add a suggestion to give her some cool sunglasses but just a thought of mine.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 4:37 pm

That black outfit is fantastic! Cool and sexy without being overtly revealing!
The boots are an excellent match! Did the boots come like that, or did you have to touch up the "silver" parts with paint to get that look?

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 11:16 pm

A most excellent configuration of that figure.
So much more personality and potential for storylines.
I too have several large storage boxes and it's amazing just what can be found in them that I had completely forgotten about. 
Look deep!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 2:36 am

That sounds like a great idea Alexander, I will see about getting some, as I don't have any
here.

Dave, the boots came that way. Here is a view from the side, that also shows painted buckles.

bbi perfect female figure Bbi610

I got them from a US seller, if you want to get a pair.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133817620792?epid=2259439035&hash=item1f2826d938:g:1iIAAOSwa59g7aRw

LeStryge, I have bags and bags of small weapon bits. It will take some time to go through
them, but I will look deep. cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 8:38 am

OH!

I just happened to think that a lot of you have seamless figures.
If you should happen to see this outfit on the bay, and are thinking of getting
it, I should warn you that the ones making this outfit (Dolls Figures) have a warning
about it. They suggest using plastic under the outfit when using with seamless figures,
because it will stain the body.

It is best for hard plastic bodies like Hot Toys. Or CY Girls. I hope I'm not too late with
the warning. Crying or Very sad

The boots however are apparently designed for seamless figures.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 9:16 am

TNshooter wrote:
OH!

I just happened to think that a lot of you have seamless figures.
If you should happen to see this outfit on the bay, and are thinking of getting
it, I should warn you that the ones making this outfit (Dolls Figures) have a warning
about it. They suggest using plastic under the outfit when using with seamless figures,
because it will stain the body.

It is best for hard plastic bodies like Hot Toys. Or CY Girls. I hope I'm not too late with
the warning. Crying or Very sad

The boots however are apparently designed for seamless figures.

Thanks for the heads up Daryl!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 10:04 am

Hi team,
been following this and discussions about Phicen/seamless figures. I'm looking to beef up the Munrovian female troops.(on a budget Rolling Eyes lol! )

So what are current best non Phicen figures around ? any recommendations ?.
Thanks in advance
Gunner.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 11:27 am

I found it a bit of a challenge finding non phicen female bodies , and those that I did do not feel particularly robust . The Barbie made to move figures are pretty good , but limited by the hands , the female Joe figures are likely the most robust I have come across , but probably not such an easy find these days . Hopefully someone has better ideas for you .

PostSubject: Re: bbi perfect female figure   bbi perfect female figure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bbi perfect female figure
Page 1 of 1