ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiders of the lost Ark Indy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Ski Patrol
Glidah Drivah

Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Empty
PostSubject: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 3:31 pm

Here’s my sole survivor of my childhood toys; a Kenner Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones. His whip and pistol have long since vanished.

Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  D9C0F773-7446-4BD7-B132-31ED35DF5BBA

-Nate

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 12:31 am

All the more precious...!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 7:11 am

Great looking fig Nate, and all the more special he survived from your childhood! I'm sure you could find him a pistol and whip on ebay? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 7:49 pm

Is that a vintage chalkware (plaster of paris) "radio lamp" off to screen left? I can't tell what the figure is; it almost looks like an elephant! If it's a chalkware lamp, is there any chance you have a pic?

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 1:29 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Is that a vintage chalkware (plaster of paris) "radio lamp" off to screen left? I can't tell what the figure is; it almost looks like an elephant! If it's a chalkware lamp, is there any chance you have a pic?
Looks like a man on a horse to me!

Not the same vintage as your figure, but for this price you could swap out the pistol and whip?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/203889855881
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 2:49 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Looks like a man on a horse to me!

Derrrr...!!! Obviously a rider on a horse, now that you point it out!

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 4:12 am

I actually had a colourful chalkware elephant complete with mahout and howdah.
It was bequeathed to me by my maternal Grandmother, "because I liked it as a child".  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The damn thing was HUGE!
A true "white elephant", it lived in my attic (back when I had one) for years, only ever brought out as a very impressive table centre when I had a curry type buffet, but it sadly came to grief at the hands of a "helpful" moving assistant.
A million irretrievable pieces.
That stuff has become quite valuable now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders of the lost Ark Indy    Raiders of the lost Ark Indy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders of the lost Ark Indy
Page 1 of 1