ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Empty
PostSubject: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 3:32 pm

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. DA4-AB847-5-F78-4-E7-C-B12-E-233016-E0-BE4-A
No Face is in Gangrene’s office because Gangrene has a very important job for him to do.

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 014-A4666-B3-EE-46-BC-B879-DAF49-AE4-B7-F3
“No Face, in history some rulers would kill their own members of family for political purposes so I’m wanting you to kill of my only son Samuel.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 34-A4-CBE3-3-DB7-46-A5-928-D-A1-CF69-E0-B9-DB
“Yes I know he’s very loyal to me and he was the one who that came up with the idea of me faking my own death by taking those pills.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. E4545-DFA-B8-F0-4-F58-91-B6-57-FF4-D8-AB5-AA
“He did hire someone to dig me up  and smuggle my body out of the country.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. CD0674-E6-57-AC-42-CA-B40-E-997-C4-CF34-A3-B
“Then he came all the way out to the Jungle where I was hiding out to return me back home.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 122-D11-BC-27-FA-45-D5-A83-A-D62269-FFD27-F
“Before I started to put my plan in action of revenge on Action Man I needed to be alone so I told Samuel, that I can fend for myself and that I wanted to make my own way back into a villains life without him beside me.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 1-B6-B0-E54-76-E2-4817-BE7-F-A255653-E9-FEA
“Samuel might one day plot against me and have plans to take over my criminal organisation therefore  I have no choice but to have him assassinated, even though he’s my son. For the killing of Samuel you will of course be paid. I’d like you to bury him near Action Man HQ, so he can see what happens to people that cross me and know his ultimate fate.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 9-BE3127-D-B456-4-BC8-95-D1-F09024-B177-CF
No Face replies “I haven’t done a hit kill for a long time so I’ll enjoy doing it for you.”

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 8-D41-AAAB-9-ECF-4765-B01-C-736-B9-BB4-C1-F5
With that No Face leaves Gangrenes office.

A few weeks later Action Man sees some disturbed soil near his base. He investigates by digging and he suddenly comes across body parts then a face.
Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 3-C6-D5-AA9-22-CE-4-C01-A8-FF-3-D03-B9-FEEE1-F

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. 46896585-9095-4-CCC-91-BC-33294-F4-D81-C7

THE END!

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 4:41 pm

Shocked  Okay....that was totally unexpected, and terrrifying!

Nobody is safe from Gangrene! Even those who devoted their lives to helping him and serving him are subject to being executed or assassinated!

I guess this answers the question I've been asking: why haven't we seen Samuel in a while!

That final image is quite effectively scary!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 6:08 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  Okay....that was totally unexpected, and terrrifying!

Nobody is safe from Gangrene! Even those who devoted their lives to helping him and serving him are subject to being executed or assassinated!

I guess this answers the question I've been asking: why haven't we seen Samuel in a while!

That final image is quite effectively scary!

Dave when you asked the question What happened to Samuel, the Son of Gangrene? in the comments you left me in Gangrene’s new Headquarters. I thought to myself “trust Dave to notice that Samuel isn’t there part of Gangrenes Council. Now I’m going to have to right a new story on why Samuel isn’t there and a way to write Samuel out for good. Thanks Dave” so it was a totally unexpected story for me to have to think up a reason. I’m very pleased that you thought that it was totally unexpected, and terrifying. Yes your totally correct Nobody is safe from Gangrene mWahahaha! So yea I think I’ve managed to answer your question: why haven't we seen Samuel in a while! I’m very very pleased that you thought the that final image is quite effectively scary!

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 1:38 am

That is very scary. Gangrene kills his own son?

Nobody is safe.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 1:51 am

TNshooter wrote:
That is very scary. Gangrene kills his own son?

Nobody is safe.... affraid

I agree with you Daryl.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 2:24 am

And the body count at Alex's place continues to rise!
This time in bits! Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 7:11 am

I always knew he was a wrong 'un! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 7:46 am

LeStryge wrote:
And the body count at Alex's place continues to rise!
This time in bits! Shocked affraid

lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 7:46 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
I always knew he was a wrong 'un! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

lol! lol!

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 12:56 pm

Gruesome and disturbing , I think Action Man needs to set out and assassinate Gangrene , he is just pure evil . Poor A.M having to find such a thing , very graphic Alex . Now get A.M out with his 50 cal sniper rifle and put an end to this tyrant !

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 12:59 pm

Chip wrote:
Gruesome and disturbing , I think Action Man needs to set out and assassinate Gangrene , he is just pure evil . Poor A.M having to find such a thing , very graphic Alex . Now get A.M out with his 50 cal sniper rifle and put an end to this tyrant !

Thanks for your suggestions on what AM should do.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 pm

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.   Gangrene’s very important job for No Face. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene’s very important job for No Face.
Page 1 of 1