ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Empty
PostSubject: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys hear that your my AM Friends Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Sure thing buddy! I enjoy looking at your pics friend... cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

you are a great asset to the site Alex my friend cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 am

Thanks Ackie. Consider you an AM friend too mate. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Joe90
Action Pilot
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 am

You'll be my friend and I don't have to pay you anything?

Sure!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:01 am

Ah, what the hell! AM friends, PM friends, its all the same! Don't forget your Joe Buddies!

Ackie you are a good man, my friend!

Rick
Back to top Go down
lumarshall
New Recruit
lumarshall

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Cheers Alex that is what I love about this site such great lads many who I knew at vame but here it is so more relaxed and friendly.
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Alex the feeling is mutual my friend. Continue with the great uploads & the participation on all fronts. Your one of the AM family !
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Artic Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I totally agree with you Alex I also consider everyone on here that I interact with as not just AM friends but real friends that I've not met! I live a reasonably sheltered life and I've met more genuine people here than I've met in the 'Real world' in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I love you all in different ways cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:13 am

rossini wrote:
I totally agree with you Alex I also consider everyone on here that I interact with as not just AM friends but real friends that I've not met! I live a reasonably sheltered life and I've met more genuine people here than I've met in the 'Real world' in a very long time.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Ross!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends   Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I just say to all the Action Man Mobile Ops Forum guys that your my AM Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: