ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet The Cast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 7:24 pm

Well some of them, I plan for this to be a constantly updated thread where I post my citizens. Inclusive of all my make believe characters, and the mini me ones I've based on real people.

Before I jump into it, I want to be transparent and mention a couple things.

I came up with some of these characters (similar to the creative writing class assignments I did at university last semester) before the conflict in Ukraine heated up in February. In my sixth scale universe (as well as my written fiction) I try to avoid some of the harsh realities and subjects we see in the real world.

Yes I have views on all manner of things, and yes, I even have some characters in the works who might not be typical of what we see on MWD (differently abled or even LGBT).

But my goal is to try to keep things relatively apolitical, which is why, topics like the pandemic, vaccines, fertility laws, the war, etc, I will strive to stay away from.

Sure my stories might take a darker turn here and there, when I eventualy get them started offically. I will likely explore themes like racism, homophobia, sexism and even scenes of violence, all fictional however, and with disclaimers ahead of them. However I want to keep the story light in comparison to the real world.

Some names of places and people are subject to change when I get my story going, and posted.

Ivan is a Ukrainian immigrant who moved to Harmont with the help of Interpol after assisting in an operation to finally catch some Russian and Ukrainian fish much bigger and meaner than him. He and a few others were granted immunity, and asylum following this operation.

Squirrelling away what he could into offshore accounts, he said goodbye to his mansion, yacht and super cars, hopped on the private jet to his new life never to look back. Nowadays he is a mostly legit businessman, and tries to pracrice gratitude, when his wife is not nagging in his ear. The only thing he loves more than his new life is his niece Svetlana who is like a daughter to him

Despite going straight, he occasionally pokes his chubby fingers in pies that don't belong to him, so if you need a Play Station 5 when nobody else can get them, Ivan can help. But be warned, it might be a Play Station 4, or an Xbox, but he will tell you it is just as good.

Meet The Cast E25a90a121d975fd01ef398c5a6b04c7

Despite his angry scowl and rough exterior, Yuri has a good heart, is loyal and will go to great lengths to protect those he cares about. He is a kind man, born into a cruel world, so he can be tough when he needs to be. He is a Russian national who worked with Ivan in Ukraine.

Following Interpols operation Yuri went to Moscow to make a go of things. Realizing this wasn't the Moscow he once knew he traveled around aimlessly until he heard from his long time friend Ivan. After accepting Ivans offer for a plan ticket, a job and a place to stay, Yuri made his way to Harmont to join his long time friend.

Yuri has lived a lifetime of hardship, yet under his harsh exterior is a desire for a peaceful and quiet life. Something he yearns for. Perhaps one day he will find this in Harmont?

Meet The Cast Bbc3557b5f0ea15decc6a40ddb3fc58f
Meet The Cast 20220711
Boris, young, dumb and looking for fun. Okay, he isn't totally dumb, but sometimes he does dumb things. Like getting wasted the night before a big boxing match, or trying to ride a bicycle home from the pub after drinking more alcohol than one human should consume in a single night.

Boris is a happy go lucky guy who found his way into Ivan's employ through his local community. He looks up to Yuri, who he wishes would be a bit nicer to him. He is eager to learn and likes to lend a helping hand whenever he can, even if he doesn't always get things right.

Meet The Cast 20220713
Svetlana is almost done her time in the Ukrainian National Gaurd. Despite her uncles wishes and offers to send her to university, she opted to join the forces at eighteen, adamant she wanted to make it on her own. Thanks to her time in the military she has earned herself a degree, and a bounty of experience. She is presently looking for jobs in Harmont where she plans to move to live with her uncle Ivan and his new wife until she can put down roots.

Meet The Cast 20220715
Bogdan is part of a group that are being referred to as the "Beasts from the East". The nickname comes from one of his associates, Vladimr Rasputin who is a large, scruffy man with a mean temper and sick idea of what constitues as a sense of humour.

The "Beasts" are men who occasionally travel to Harmont and the surrounding areas. Not much is known about them, but they are rumored to be muscle for the re emerging crime syndicate in Eastern Eupore. If these rumors are true, this could mean bad news for Ivan.

Meet The Cast 20220714
Ava is a resident of Harmont, partner is Dimitri. Dreams to open a Cafe. More to come.

Meet The Cast 20220718
Liam served in the British Army where he proved himself a capable soldier. After getting out, he worked odd jobs, before finding work providing security for some clubs in London. It wasn't long the right (or wrong) people noticed, and more opportunities came his way. While not always on the right side of the law, Liam continued to make friends in high places, capitalize on opportunities and build a portfolio.

After tying up loose ends in London, business related, and ensuring his estranged wife was financially well taken care of. Liam took the opportunity to move his business across the Atlantic, to settle in Harmont. Where he keeps a lower profile, a smaller circle and a low key approach.

Meet The Cast 20220717
Michael is Liams longest and most trusted friend. They've been friends since they were young adults and have recently set their sites on a failing bar in Harmont, which they believe could be a success if it was rebranded as the most English pub in America.

Meet The Cast 20220716
Lewis is Liams eldest son, and while he is very savvy, he doesn't always get it right. Thanks to his fathers efforts, Lewis had a head start in life. He attended university for Business and later Law, he is well rounded. Though his gambles don't always pay off, he is quite capable, and even more sure in himself.

Meet The Cast 20220720
Jørgen is known as the account extraordinaire. Friens to Liam and Michael  who he often comes to see even when there is no business to discuss to escape from his wife.

Meet The Cast 20220719

Freya is the daughter of Jørgen, a bit of an airy fairy princess who doesn't really want to work.

Coming soon:
Ludmila
Dimitri
Anton
Sarah (moi)
Nicola (Mum)
George (brother)
Zoe (Friend)
Chris (Friend)
Nathan (Friend)
Jason
Elliott
Micheals son
Nadine
Emily rendeer

Last edited by RealSarahdactyl on Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 11:56 pm

XXXX

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 5:59 am

LeStryge wrote:
RealSarahdactyl wrote:
, all fictional however, and with disclaimers ahead of them.
All admirable aims of course Sarah, but surely, SURELY we do not need to preface everything with a warning or a disclaimer?
This aspect that has now become SO prevalent really annoys me.
We live in an adult world, and not everything is going to conform with your own views or tastes.
If anyone needs a "safe space" or "trigger alerts", (was there ever a more ridiculous concept?), they simply should not be out,....except to seek psychological help maybe.

Excellent photos! cheers cheers cheers

Eh, I don't know. I mean, it doesn't really take much for me to do it, and it will inform the viewer of what lies ahead.

We did it in my creative writing class, it was more or less a way to excuse us writing whatever we wanted to.

I figure it's better to be looking at it than looking for it.

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 7:05 am

Great looking crew Sarah! They all look so unique with great stories to tell!
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 7:58 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great looking crew Sarah! They all look so unique with great stories to tell!

Thanks Dal!
Back to top Go down

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 8:03 am

XXXX

Last edited by LeStryge on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 7:45 am

Here are a few new character profiles.

Meet The Cast 7e487731028cf41dd15e57632c10ffbc

Pavel came to Harmont as a teenager with his parents. Despite becoming American citizens, Pavels parents never felt like Harmont was "home", so they returned to Russia when he was in his early twenties. Trying to make a go of things on his own, Pavel chose to stay in Harmont. He bounced around not sure what to do, from art school, to technical college, to construction jobs. Currently busses tables at the Owl and Adder pub while he decides what he wants from his future.

Meet The Cast Fa24acdb2e47fd56d1a536adcb47b6f3

Emily moved to Harmont for a fresh start. Growing up in the south, her experiences were different to what she now knows in Harmont. Estranged from most of her family, for various reasons. But despite this desire for a fresh start and a new life Emily is still very close to her Mother who she calls every day.

Meet The Cast 777c819aeb831e44d117533dc0f2ac51

Brooke is currently a student at Harmont University. When she isn't studying, she spends her spare time hanging out with her friends, going to the ocean or the lake when the weather permits, or making money through various online ventures.

Meet The Cast F26ca2d1f72fff8b87c3c8440d2ea3ef

Ludmila knew Ivan for years before she decided she would marry him. Ludmila lives a comfortable life as Ivan's wife. Presently she is apprehensive of Ivan's niece coming to stay. Part of her is excited to dote on young Svetlana, as Ludmila has never had children of her own, but on the other hand she dislikes that she will have to compete for her husband's affection.

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 8:21 am

A few random shots.

Meet The Cast 4d1869e6bc1477e76f8820b70b95bbf8
Meet The Cast Bdf615648348641d23a20b1d76b3622f
Meet The Cast D86891ccc4685cc4cbbe48ff02e48771
Meet The Cast 226a847b79d538848016f44fba3cd783

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 3:46 am

Nice update!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 8:13 am

I’m really liking these random pictures.

Meet The Cast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet The Cast   Meet The Cast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet The Cast
Page 1 of 1