ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Empty
PostSubject: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 3:29 am

Captain Keiko (Kobie) Kobayashi, commanding officer of Inside Straight as well as Squadron 13.  Once a promising Starfleet Officer, her career was ruined as a result of the first of three Disappearing Planet Incidents.  Turning her back on the Federation, she joined the Hydran Fleet, aka The Star Patrol, where she was quickly promoted up the ranks to command her own ship, and eventually, a squadron.  

Commander Schlock is an exile from the mirror universe and arrived in this universe under mysterious circumstances.  Notwithstanding, he was granted a commission in the Star Patrol almost immediately and was appointed to serve as First Officer and Chief Science Officer of the Inside Straight by Captain Kobayashi at their first meeting. He is rumoured to despise Captain James Quirk of Starfleet, owing to some bizarre incident in which Quirk and some of his officers spent a few hour in the mirror universe and completely screwed it up.

Inside Straight's Chief medical officer is a Starfleet surplus Mk1 Emergency Medical Hologram with mobile emitter. Upon USS Voyager's return from the Delta Quadrant, dozens of copies were made not only of Voyager's EMH program, but his memories as well. These were then sold off to low-budget military allies of the Federation. Rightly figuring that purchasing cheap holographic medical officers was much less expensive than hiring real doctors, most of whom were loath to serve on Star Patrol ships, the Hydran Interstellar Fleet aka The Star Patrol purchased several surplus EMH's with mobile emitters and deployed them on any ship whose computers had sufficient memory space to to allow it.

Last edited by Kimono Troop Command on Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix, TNshooter and Porky like this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 4:10 am

Excellent series of portraits, and an interesting brief intro to the main crew members of the Inside Straight.

This series of images reminds me of the opening credits sequences from TV shows of the 1950s and 1960s, when the cast and characters were introduced before each episode, often in dramatic scenes or poses.

Like in this TV show intro:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3HcxYcbog

I seriously love the body language here. You've taken great care to get the shoulders up, the back straight, the legs poised for action, with an effective use of props to enhance the sense of excitement. Again, just like on TV, back in the days when TV was cool and weekly shows were something to look forward to.

I'm loving this so much I can't even! bounce I'm almost feeling sad that this wasn't an actual program I could have watched when I was a kid. So you've gotta keep the episodes coming so I can read and see them now!

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 4:58 am

Great backstories!
Excellent focus and detailing too! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 7:10 am

Great to meet the crew Gary! The all look as if they really do belong together. Looking forward to their upcoming adventures bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 8:55 am

I always particularly liked the EMH.. hopefully he has the cynical dry humour of the original ( of course he will, he's a copy..doh.Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Porky wrote:
I always particularly liked the EMH.. hopefully he has the cynical dry humour of the original ( of course he will, he's a copy..doh.Smile )

He was actually a very popular character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team   Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team
Page 1 of 1