ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

African safari box set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

African safari box set  Empty
PostSubject: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 12:57 pm

Hello everyone...been too long. Hope it is ok to post this here. If not please do with as you wish. I have been constantly adding to how I can enjoy the hobby. Some of you know that I create photo comics...I flock heads...I build dioramas...and lately I have been putting together box sets....
Here is a link to my YouTube channel with the African safari set. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks again...

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Welcome back Angelo! hey thats a great video! I just edited using the you tube icon so the video actually shows up. Brilliant work as always, I hope you join in with our ten year anniversary bounce bounce bounce

Buildadiorama likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Thanks... great to be back...
Thanks too for linking direct to YouTube. I have other videos on there... should I link each one?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 2:01 pm

Buildadiorama wrote:
Thanks... great to be back...
Thanks too for linking direct to YouTube. I have other videos on there... should I link each one?

yeah, go for it Angelo! It will be awesome to see what else you've been working on bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 5:09 am

Now this is a box set!!! I mean I like all your stuff! But three Rhodesian camos in one place!!!!😲😲😯😯

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:55 am

Hey Angelo,
Bravo old chap, bravo Cool Cool cheers
That is brilliant!! What a cool way to envisage our guy 👏👏
Looking forward to subscribing to you channel.
What are you working on atm?

Back to top Go down
Buildadiorama
Heavy Weapons
Buildadiorama

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 12:49 pm

Thank you very much everyone. Check out my YouTube and Instagram for more stuff. Still trying to figure out YouTube though...ha.
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 1:34 pm

Buildadiorama wrote:
Thank you very much everyone. Check out my YouTube and Instagram for more stuff. Still trying to figure out YouTube though...ha.
Thanks again

Keep posting the links Angelo, and we'll keep checking them out cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African safari box set    African safari box set  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

African safari box set
Page 1 of 1