Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Re-united! Awesome!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 pm

That's a very nice photo of a great looking vam!

It's good to see you're making a show again!  cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ghost recon
Deep Sea Diver

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you all for the return comments . Steve , Don't you go worrying now. He'll not be leaving a second time , In fact the mind is already working overtime on what's next. Thanks for doing this & to all concerned.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Great Nam set Ive really enjoyed looking through this thread some great photography and the detail is first class the VC are pretty well detailed figures, can you tell me what are they ? well done on a fantastic storyline, by the way was the blood ketchup? lol!

Cheers Ian

Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:40 am

Ade's not about much nowadays, but the Vietnam figures I believe were dragon or bbi figures Very Happy

Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Cheers Dal the VC figures are really well detailed will have to check these out cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Bump! always worth a read cheers

Come back ghostrecon cheers cheers cheers cheers

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

Great read & great pics in this thread for sure! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

He's probably off collecting right now, he'll be back  Wink  bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:38 pm

I felt the need to resurrect this awesome thread!!! Those that haven't seen it.... Enjoy!! Smile

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:49 pm

One of these guys resides on my shelf dressed as a stormtrooper these days! I wonder if anyone involved with the 'ADE LOT' can identify him from the photos or the ones they got for that matter!?? Smile

Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 pm

A great thread to resurrect ross cheers , it is such a shame that Ade left the hobby, he was a great bloke, with a great collection and an awesome eye for a detailed photograph!

Deep Sea Diver

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:23 pm

I've dropped in here because of Dals grunts. It of course reminded me of mine here & once here, I saw further messages left.
Thank you to everyone that commented throughout this thread. I have missed all you guys more than the hobby. I'm not here as an avid collector now. Though mysteriously I have today found myself buying a Land adventurer for some reason. Not quite the foreign head I was seeking, but none the less it's a Joe.
Anyway. Guys I truly do appreciate all of the positive comments that you have each contributed. This is a hobby that I do still hold very dear to me. Meeting all of you through this passion we share is special to me. I have found great people here......To name a few.
Dal.
My very good friend Mark (wolf).
Ross my son
Alex
Steve
Richard......missed you taffy that much I know!
Sirsidney the special one.
Clivvers
Phil
Sparky
& my inspiration slackelastic. If I've missed you, It's memory not lack of thought. You too are included.
You all know without my input how testing it can be getting the right picture to show off that all inspiring VAM. Appreciate the new guys here & this will flourish as a hobby. Thank you one n all..........Stay happy Vamming........PLAY NICE!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.   

Back to top Go down

VIET-VAM Tour of duty. By Ghost recon.....Ade.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15