ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team control Centre

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

Team control Centre Empty
PostSubject: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Re-post for Flocktastic

Team control Centre Th_DSCF1836-1

Team control Centre DSCF1603

top pic should be a video not sure if plays or not.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

great upload Andy Very Happy , video works too cheers
Back to top Go down
Flocktastic
New Recruit
Flocktastic

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Wow, that looks great!

But it's made me realise I'm missing the fold down table in the middle! Don't suppose anyone has a spare anywhere?!

Couldn't get the video to work but the picture alone is fantastic! Cheers for posting.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:39 am

Flocktastic wrote:
Wow, that looks great!

But it's made me realise I'm missing the fold down table in the middle! Don't suppose anyone has a spare anywhere?!

Couldn't get the video to work but the picture alone is fantastic! Cheers for posting.

I think im right in saying that the pull down table didnt come out in the end it was only on the equipment mauel picture ??

Andy will know Smile
Back to top Go down
Flocktastic
New Recruit
Flocktastic

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:43 am

That would save me going on a wild goose chase then! There's no reference to it in the instruction manual that comes with it but on the front page of the catalogue is a lovely picture of it, so I assumed it was missing.
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:23 pm

The drop down table as far as I know only came with the group action Joe version,reason being the handle that rotates the radar prevents the desk from closing,look at the catalogue picture no handle.
When Bob signed my equipment manual he noticed the TCC on the front and said I remember we were going to make a clockwork mechanism for that radar and decided on a handle instead.

Youtube video of my custom

Back to top Go down
Flocktastic
New Recruit
Flocktastic

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:54 pm

That looks fantastic! Did you custom fit all the extra switches and buttons or is that standard on the Group Action Joe version?
How did you get the radar rotating?
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Great work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team control Centre   Team control Centre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team control Centre
Page 1 of 1