ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Empty
PostSubject: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 9:23 am

I came across the villains Hans and Yuri that I have. This is my first attempt to photograph figures with a ring light that I picked up
fairly inexpensive. In the past I've used bounce flash.

These two figures were carded, in blister packs. They have the same head sculpt, although different hair color, and the suits are the
same but one is in black and the other in white. Hans is wearing black, Yuri wears white.

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Hans-y10

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Hans-y11

Both have Uzi's with silencers and elastic straps.

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Hans-y12

In the package they had two "claw hands" but also had another right hand that was a "trigger" hand. I changed out the
hands so they have the trigger hand.

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Hans-y13

I thought they would go well with the 21C Villain Boris figure, as his henchmen. The Boris figure to come. I hope you like them.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:28 pm

I was only looking at the chap in white on eBay the other day , was tempted but funds are getting tight so resisted . Seems to have a Matrix influence to my eyes , they look good , but the one in white has an edge for me . The ring light looks pretty good , what size did you go for ?

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:52 pm

very nice Daryl, these two guys would make brilliant bad guys for Joe to track down! Unfamiliar with Boris?  but I bet he would look great with these two. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:07 pm

Chip wrote:
The ring light looks pretty good , what size did you go for ?

Thanks Chip. I picked up a 10" light for $20 USD on Amazon. I thought it might work out instead of the bounce flash
that I've been using, giving a different look. I've never been a fan of shadows in images using a "studio" kind of look.

Jury is still out on that. Smile I need to play with it more.

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:11 pm

Thanks Dal. bounce

Boris (the enforcer) is a 21C villain. He will be the next I photograph.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:13 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Thanks Dal. bounce

Boris (the enforcer) is a 21C villain. He will be the next I photograph.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:16 pm

I really enjoyed looking though the pictures of showing off villains Hans & Yuri. Both their Uzi's with silencers are brilliantly detailed. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of the rest of your 21st Villains in the future.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:18 pm

Thanks Alexander. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21C Villains: Hans and Yuri   21C Villains: Hans and Yuri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

21C Villains: Hans and Yuri
Page 1 of 1