ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jungle rumble....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 10:10 am

While on an adventure for the Royal Kadeth Society, Louis Marques has finally caught up with Conner, a know treasure hunter and freelance thief! Conner holds in his possession, a map of ancient origin that will lead Louis to his mentor and friend Professor Champion, who was last seen heading towards an ancient temple...

Jungle rumble.... 52660804313_2a0011607c_cJungle fight! (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jungle rumble.... 52660759420_e7917f9086_cJungle fight! (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jungle rumble.... 52660314431_fcce83b96b_cJungle fight! (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jungle rumble.... 52660594359_9576457097_cJungle fight! (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jungle rumble.... 52660594269_5c44706ab7_cJungle fight! (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:36 am

Wow what a fight scene. Worthy of being put in a Indiana Jones movie. All very well photographed Dal.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 4:55 pm

That’s great …don’t know why …but I love that first photo….when the fight is just about to happen…

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 4:58 pm

It’s the third picture that’s the best picture for me.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 5:36 pm

Connor's white suit is going to be a mess after rolling around on the jungle floor in the mud and dirt... and probably blood!

Nice action sequence. Fun to see Louis Marques in a real punch-up!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:13 am

The Robot King wrote:
Wow what a fight scene. Worthy of being put in a Indiana Jones movie. All very well photographed Dal.

Thanks Alex! really pleased you liked it, I don't think Conner, did! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:14 am

Rustygun wrote:
That’s great …don’t know why …but I love that first photo….when the fight is just about to happen…

So pleased you enjoyed it Dean, it was great fun to do! You know, that first photo was the one where they kept falling over! Laughing
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:15 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Connor's white suit is going to be a mess after rolling around on the jungle floor in the mud and dirt... and probably blood!

Nice action sequence. Fun to see Louis Marques in a real punch-up!

😂 Yeah! his suit will certainly need the dry cleaners if he gets away! I thought it would fun to get Louis involved, he is usually over shadowed by the Professor.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 8:36 am

Wanted to give the series of pictures that old style movie frame, like those old RKO classics!

Jungle rumble.... 52662257691_971e637fc6_cFight B/W. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 4:12 pm

Yup, looks just like those RKO films. I've been watching a few of those lately. During fight scenes, the faces are often obscured by shadows. just like here, so it's harder to tell that it's stunt actors and not the stars who are fighting!
Razz

Fun version of a fun pic!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 11:07 pm

You captured the RKO classic look Dal! Mission accomplished... cheers
Yes he will need a dry cleaner...lol

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 7:05 am

Cheers guys! It was a fun project to try. I must have been channeling my inner Indy, flash Gordon or King Kong classics during this shoot bounce bounce bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 8:32 am

You definitely sure have given that particular picture the old classic old style movie frame look for sure Dal.

Jungle rumble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle rumble....   Jungle rumble.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle rumble....
Page 1 of 1