ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... Empty
PostSubject: For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...   For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 6:17 pm

FIELD STATION 42, you asked me in my Gijoe Collection thread if the background behind
my astronaut was fake or not...
Actually the pic was taken outside at night in a small area with a flash...
This small area I'm going gather up some props overtime and I will take different Gijoe photos
outside in that area when its warm...

For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... 100_9114

Astronaut photo
For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... 100_9115

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...   For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 10:52 pm

lol! Thank you for the behind-the-scenes glimpse at "the lunar surface."

Now I know how NASA faked the moon landing images in the 1970s! Wink

Interesting variety of ground cover in that little nook under the stairs. You can replicate all manner of different environments there simply by changing your camera angle and lighting, and pushing the various stones, soil, leaves, and mulch around. It's like having your own outdoor studio.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...   For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 11:27 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
lol!   Thank you for the behind-the-scenes glimpse at "the lunar surface."

Now I know how NASA faked the moon landing images in the 1970s!  Wink

Interesting variety of ground cover in that little nook under the stairs. You can replicate all manner of different environments there simply by changing your camera angle and lighting, and pushing the various stones, soil, leaves, and mulch around. It's like having your own outdoor studio.

Yep just throw some moon rocks in the mulch and instant moon walk ... lol!

PostSubject: Re: For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...   For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For FIELD STATION 42 and everyone...
Page 1 of 1