ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Diamond Guild.

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

The Black Diamond Guild. Empty
PostSubject: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 2:28 pm

Here I will show my fantasy, D&D type characters. I have been toying with this idea for  ages, and some of you may remember he random pics I did of my elf princess a few weeks back? Well, building on that idea and picking up a few odds and ends, here she is, re-imagined.
           In a far off realm in another time is the realm of Oakforest, a small hamlet that is positioned between a vast mountain range with a huge forest at its base,  and bordered on its other side by the busy port of Oceania. Somewhere in the midst of this citadel is the Guild of the Black Diamond. An organization f Assassins, heroes for hire, thieves and mercenaries, all who are for hire.
           One such member is an exiled Elven Princess, Kiaya Strongoak, a fierce warrior and mage. Enjoy the pics!

The Black Diamond Guild. 52693625592_4176bc9fb7_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406809_36b415a3bb_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406714_0d136cb4d4_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52694143091_9e445fed9f_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52694406629_c77f9060f0_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52694553555_f8ef247621_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52693625277_c17f9b2359_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

JohnnyE4 likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 5:37 pm

An Elven warrior princess... who dresses like Mae West!

Stopping off for a quick assassination on her way to the Royal Albert to take in the symphony.

I like it!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 11:49 pm

Shes styling Dal...Great photos! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 6:59 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
An Elven warrior princess... who dresses like Mae West!

Stopping off for a quick assassination on her way to the Royal Albert to take in the symphony.

I like it!

lol! @ Dave! thanks!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 6:59 am

inntruderr61 wrote:

Many thanks Jim!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:13 am

inntruderr61 wrote:

I agree with Jim.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 12:48 pm

I finally finished my dungeon wall/flooring dio pieces. here are a few test shots.

The Black Diamond Guild. 52864535749_a649e948f9_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak - Dungeon crawler. (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52864371346_591c8261c6_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak - Dungeon crawler. (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52864371321_c020300920_cElven Princess - Kiaya Strongoak - Dungeon crawler. (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Black Diamond Guild. 52866113057_a9ba9ec80a_cDungeon Door. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Nicely done Dal , I wonder if you should try dry brushing it in places in a slightly lighter colour , it looks dark as I guess a dungeon should though .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 2:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers Awsome figure Dal and great set this looks like it's going to be a great thread Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:00 pm

Now the Elven Princess has a treasure fortress over which to stand guard!

The "action sword stance" pic looks super cool! Didn't know an evening gown worked so well as battlefield attire! Never underestimate those Battle Babes!

The backdrop looks great, a perfect setting for the new fantasy world figures and characters you're developing.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 1:00 am

Congratulations on finally finishing your dungeon wall/flooring dio pieces, they look brilliant mate. Very gothic looking.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:00 am

Chip wrote:
Nicely done Dal , I wonder if you should try dry brushing it in places in a slightly lighter colour , it looks dark as I guess a dungeon should though .

Cheers chip! Yeah, I originally did a load of lighter dry-brushing but it jut didn't look right, so I started again, using a slightly lighter shade of grey. I was much happier with the darker, more sinister looking dungeon. just the sort of place Dracula or some other monster could be lurking in the shadows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:01 am

Hawkeye wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Awsome figure Dal and great set this looks like it's going to be a great thread Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks Ian, I'm hoping to continue adding to this fantasy thread as I put together more stuff bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:03 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Now the Elven Princess has a treasure fortress over which to stand guard!

The "action sword stance" pic looks super cool! Didn't know an evening gown worked so well as battlefield attire! Never underestimate those Battle Babes!

The backdrop looks great, a perfect setting for the new fantasy world figures and characters you're developing.

Many thanks Dave! I too really like how the Princess turned out. pleased you liked the dio pieces too. Hopefully they will make some interesting sets as time goes on cheers .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:03 am

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Congratulations on finally finishing your dungeon wall/flooring dio pieces, they look brilliant mate. Very gothic looking.

Thank you Alex! pleased you liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 11:45 pm

Looking good Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 6:56 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Looking good Dal! cheers

Thanks Jim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Diamond Guild.   The Black Diamond Guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Diamond Guild.
Page 1 of 1