ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Empty
PostSubject: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 1:43 am

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2758
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2757
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2756
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2755
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2754
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2753

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 1:49 am

What is the one with the red window in the chest armor? Does it light up?

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Space ranger with battery powered backpack...    Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 2:31 am

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2762
Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Img_2763

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 2:34 am

He sure does Dave, I have posted a few more photos  cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 3:36 am

Very cool!

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 3:38 am

Nice!

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 4:21 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
He sure does Dave, I have posted a few more photos  cheers

Excellnt! Thanks for posting the additional photos of the light-up feature! That's really interesting! I've never seen this version before!

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 6:52 pm

Thanks Guys,  cheers cheers cheers. I'm not really that clued up on the 1970's Space ranger figures and accessories as yet. But the figure in the photo with the light on his chest is wearing a space ranger battlepack And has the rest of the accessories for the battlepack, I've more vintage space figures somewhere that will get posted eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha   Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my space figures I found floating around the boxes after getting loose.... ha ha
Page 1 of 1