ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Empty
PostSubject: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 11:11 pm

My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2790
My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2789
My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2788
My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2787
My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2785
My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Img_2784

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 11:50 pm

scorpion tank-tastic pictures of your scorpion tanks. I know this would maybe take a lot of effort but I can picture a tank battle in woods between them all. That would be totally awesome set of pictures.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 12:03 am

Tanks Alex  lol!   . I think that sounds like a great idea. It's definitely something to think about   Smile  Many thanks for the idea , And I agree with what you said about it making a tanktastic set of photos for a post.  cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 5:35 am

We didn't have those here. All we had was the Iron Knight tank and it's very rare.

Those are great looking tanks. You have some serious hardware in your collection.

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:45 pm

WOW! Look at all the tanks! Awesome! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 1:22 am

Thanks Daryl and Jim,
Action man had a iron knight tank but I am not sure if It's the same thing, I did see a tank ages ago going through g.i. Joe stuff on eBay, but just the one type.
It's a wee bit of a mega collection I guess ,   lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks    My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Geyper man Scorpion tank with the rest of my Scorpion tank division - Palitoy scorpion tanks
Page 1 of 1