ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gangrene turns good part two.

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 8:08 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
No worries my friend, anytime  Smile yes they really are cool figures. cheers cheers cheers Thanks for the photo showing me the gun on your figure better. I'll get back to you about the gun your figure is carrying As I have bought a figure before with the same gun as your figure, I'm thinking it may be some kind of paraglider sort of thing figure from the artic range  scratch maybe  lol!

Thanks mate that will be good, I was also looking at another job lot I picked up the end of last year and look what was in amongst it I'm sure you or Alex will know more about him I was wondering if that is the correct pistol he is holding? Cheers Ian

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 317963774-457525286518060-7060207369482483272-n-Copy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 9:07 pm

That silver robot comes with a punching action Action Man and the set is called Power Combat.
Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 47877-EA8-9-C7-E-4-FC7-8-A5-A-09-D4-A7279-ABA
He’s holding Professor Gangrene’s white toxic formula blaster.

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 1:03 pm

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
That silver robot comes with a punching action Action Man and the set is called Power Combat.
Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 47877-EA8-9-C7-E-4-FC7-8-A5-A-09-D4-A7279-ABA
He’s holding Professor Gangrene’s white toxic formula blaster.

Thank you Alex for the information you know a lot about these figures and you recognise the gun that he is holding, it's like a super soaker style pistol which of the Professor Gangrene figures does it go with as I have a couple somewhere Question Question bounce Cheers Ian

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 342339286-610385301111913-6023290490070546198-n

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 342347997-935449477774601-7054477712244949752-n

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 2:59 pm

Excellent stuff guys! cheers
Enjoying looking... Very Happy

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 12:45 am

Hi Ian, I hope all's well with yourself my friend ?
Here's your figures gun on the correct figure. It's missing the blue coloured missile for the launcher. I came across it per chance the other day. 
Speak to you soon my friend, 
I've not been on in a while: been a bit down, busy As I can be in the garden, But really sore from doing the wee bit that I did. lol! Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Img_2988
Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Img_2989
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 12:53 pm

[quote="Scottish.Actionman."]Hi Ian, I hope all's well with yourself my friend ?
Here's your figures gun on the correct figure. It's missing the blue coloured missile for the launcher. I came across it per chance the other day. 
Speak to you soon my friend, 
I've not been on in a while: been a bit down, busy As I can be in the garden, But really sore from doing the wee bit that I did. lol!

Hello Allan, Thank you very much for finding this for me I don't think I've had that particular figure set maybe just came with some weapons job lot scratch Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling too clever, I get that a lot mate I hope that you've picked up a bit now but just contact me if you need a chat sometimes it can help to talk take it, easy my friend Catch up later Cheers Ian

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 2:10 pm

Hi Allan, I noticed you haven't been around much lately, I can relate to being busy in the garden and
suffering some back pain due to it. I have osteoarthritis that causes me pain from time to time, and
like Ian said contact me if you would like to talk.

Your post reminded me that I have that figure, still sealed in the box, that is stored in a closet. Mine
has two missiles, but mine are green. The missile launcher is black with yellow, instead of white.
But as the package states : Colors may vary.

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Parase13

Take care my friend.

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 8:15 pm

Thanks Allan yes maybe the hat came with the the X Robot as a few extra bits and nothing to do with him I'dlike to see what gun he has Cool I actually picked up another Dr X Cyborg that has a talk button thats really cool and a more slimmed down I don't have this boxed version but have a loose figure Cheers Ian

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 2009-laser-eyes-dr-x-boxed[/quote]

cheers Finally I've found out this Dr X Cyborg out and in answer to the question what does he say when you press the button? His robotic eyes light up and he makes different Laser gun sounds and laughs but no talking Twisted Evil Laughing
Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 8:41 pm

This is what the Laser Eyes Dr X looks like all kitted up, the one I have doesn't have the weapon or the shoulder pads or Jerkin plus mine has a purple waist and not blue like the 2 I've shown on here scratch Suspect

Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Drx-2009

TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 11:37 pm

Cool figures guys! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2023 11:37 pm

Thanks for your kind words my friends  cheers cheers cheers
Hi Daryl , Waaaw I really enjoyed seeing your Mint figure in the Mint box  cheers , my box looks like a hundred men have landed on it from a jump  lol! one after the other  lol! lol! lol!
And thanks for letting me know Dr X laser eye, laughed and flashing eye ... That sounds Brilliant and I know it would make me  lol!  lol! lol! a lot  Very Happy it's definitely a figure I would like to get a hold of if the chance arises, But it's a figure I have not come across whilst purchasing mam figures in the past. 
Speak to you soon my friends.
Allan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangrene turns good part two.   Gangrene turns good part two. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangrene turns good part two.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2