ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Empty
PostSubject: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:34 am

Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2965
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2964
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2961
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2960
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2959
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2958
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2957
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2956
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2954
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2955
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2953
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2952
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2951
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2948
Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Img_2947

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 8:33 am

Looking through this lot of vintage Action Man bits and pieces and seeing other vam job lot EBay buys that you are a huge fan of collecting arctic and  military army figures and carded sets.

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 12:58 pm

You have a huge minty looking collection , a pleasure to view and envy . Wink

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 9:05 pm

Thanks Alex And Chip ,
I really do prefer the vintage action man Alex , But if it looks good & I have money in the bank & it catches my eye then for sure I will purchase it.  I have been purchasing quite a lot the last few months As over the last few months, I can think to myself that's enough & then something appears a day or two later & I'm like Waaaaaaaaw. bounce bounce bounce  .  lol! .I need to take a break from the spending though. Smile And try and maybe do o photo shoots.
Many Thanks Chip for your compliments on the collection there's more to come in time And I am just so pleased to have joined Ammo forum. I just want like minded people to receive the same endorphins being released  , That I get from seeing some of the pieces in my collection & I Also get to try my eye at the photography side of action figures and try my hand at like a kind of photo comic kind of a thing. Speak to you soon my friends  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 4:38 am

You have a great collection Allan! Nice that you have so many carded items. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:53 pm

Thanks Daryl   cheers ,  any opportunities to buy carded or boxed items that catch my eye, then I just can't resist myself from buying  lol! lol! lol!  so long as the finances allow it    Very Happy  or even the overdraft  Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces    Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage palitoy action man bits and pieces
Page 1 of 1